Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
rezmutt chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
i love this story because while it's about the relationship between t'pol and tucker, a large part of it is also about phlox's relationship with two of his children. u weave the two stories together beautifully to create a story with a lot of depth to it.
kat chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
I just discovered your "time" trilogy recently and just wanted to say I enjoyed it.

It had a relaxed feel to it that I liked. I also think you captured the characters well. I liked how the relationship grew for Trip and T'Pol, with the setbacks they encountered, like the amnesia and even just admitting they had feelings. I also liked their interaction with Phlox.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
AussieSheila chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
This was definetly one helluva roller coaster ride through the series and I loved every second of it! You write with such passion and creativity, its really amazing!
summer chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
i really like this story and loved the Phlox storyline. But my faovrite part in the whole story is this quote here "If you lose your temper, she’ll make you meditate later. If you lose your temper ...” I love it!
JD chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Great! Very believable with the multiple storylines and intigrating them all. I mean it was very T/T but also had other things in it so it wasn't just T/T.

Anyway, great story.
navetari chapter 8 . 11/1/2002
Wow! I really enjoyed this story. I laughed, I cried...okay, so I didn't cry, but you get the point. I've liked the continuation of the three "time" stories and I hope to read more stories by you in the future.

Emily chapter 8 . 11/1/2002
This story was very good... I liked it a lot... i would have reviewed on the other chappys but i think becky already did (and i just printed it off and read it on paper)... but i did enjoy it... it was a cute story and a good read!
fanofsmith chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
Ahhhhh, I really love neat and happy endings :)

Thanks for a wonderful read!
NotTheIngenue chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
I love this story! You should definitely write a sequel of some sort! I can't get enough T/T'p and you have an excellent writing style!
Becky chapter 5 . 10/31/2002
Oh Hello Again... I can't print the rest out becuase our printer isn't hooked up to our computer.. I will read as much as I can before school though! I am really enjoying thre story!
tracy chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
still enjoying the story very much.

really liked the Jon / T'Pol scene.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
liked your trilogy..

but you might want to go and watch shockwave pt 2 again..

i think trip's quaters are a lot bigger then t'pol "cozy" place.

and i can just see them fussing over the climate controls since trip doesnt like heat and t'pool cant take the cold..
fanofsmith chapter 4 . 10/29/2002
I've enjoyed every line-hope you'll write more soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2002
Can't Wait to read it! ( I'm gonna print it our and read it at school) it looks good!
Bucky chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Great start to your story, Aeryn. Glad to see the "Time" sequence is continuing. One nit to pick: on the show itself, Tucker always speaks grammatically-he does drop the "g" in "-ing" endings, but he does not say "ain't," nor does he use double negatives. He has a southern accent-he is not an ignorant hick.

Aside from tripping (!) over my pet peeve, I think your story looks good.