Reviews for The Bridesmaid and The Groom
I absolutely love this! great story
mulberryjam chapter 10 . 3/1
So sweet and primly perfect! Well done, I really enjoyed it!
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 10 . 2/15
Oh just lovely! I've been craving all the Victorian Sherlolly lately, and this is lovely. I adore that bit of angst and romance. Thank for sharing.

~Rhia
MizJoely chapter 10 . 2/6
If it ends here it's lovely, but if there's more that would be lovely as well. THanks for sharing!
travellady77 chapter 10 . 1/16
Oh so lovely. Mary bringing everything together again like always the glue. I love you from Molly is always soothing for Sherlock's heart. Maybe just a tiny chapter as encore: reunion with Mycroft on wedding day? John's and Mary's or Molly's and Sherlock's? And a tiny glimpse of their life together?
Much appreciate your amazing writing. Thank you
I've really enjoyed this story! And would love another chapter (smutty please) if you chose to do so. A wedding night chapter?
semul chapter 10 . 1/4
Lovely job! I absolutely loved every chapter of this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Aphraelsan chapter 10 . 1/4
Yay! So lovely to see them find happiness! I will lap up any falling action you choose to grace us with, but if you don't get to it thank you so much for this wonderful story!
amherendeen chapter 10 . 1/4
This story had been lovely, and wonderfully well written. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us!
Jellybaby74 chapter 10 . 1/4
I loved it!
Thought I would have hopped for their wedding. And honeymoon to have taken place.
likingthistoomuch chapter 10 . 1/4
This was such a lovely journey. And though the trope has been used earlier, your story had a whiff of freshness to it made it feel new and unexplored. What a gift that is! Fabulous job!
Jellybaby74 chapter 9 . 1/2
I'm loving this story and had followed from the very first chapter
Aphraelsan chapter 9 . 1/2
Bless you for posting this today; yesterday was a rough one. I'm so excited the wedding was cancelled! Now he's just got to find a way to talk to molly. Yay! Love this story!
travellady77 chapter 9 . 1/2
Almost tricked me, but hopeful believed he wouldn't have married Janine.
Maybe Mycroft can redeem himself by giving Sherlock Molly's new address. Come on, he surely knows it. I love AU's
And the new ep - well, what could we expect from Mark & Steven. Laughter and tragedy.
Can't wait to read your next chapter and watching second ep the as well
Great work and btw HAPPY New Year
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Thanks for the Christmas present! So glad you are continuing this story...