Reviews for Order Up
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2017
I am not the only one who goes 'le gasp'?!
Falling-Pixie chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
This is my, I think, third read through of this story. And I just wanted to pause here and say HOW MUCH I fucking LOVED this chapter. That kissing the wounds thing was so passionate and tender and intimate. You can give me all the sex scenes in the world but none of them can compare to heated tender moments like this!
Wonderful. God, I love this ship.
LW12 chapter 32 . 2/5/2017
great story
PrimPluto chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
I don't know I always like a great story and then a lead up to sex later but not to later, I mean like its nice having an H scene every now and then but besides the fact I like how the story going so far thx for writing for us crazy shippers
Peanut-opolis chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
love the story but, quick thing, they go into Edd's house and get caught by Kevin's mom...
nativegirl1916 chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
I love this chapter omg i was so nervous for edd cause i didnt know what he would or could do next
random person chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
the cook reminds me of simon from drrr he is nice and peaceful until you hurt others and make him mad. I love it!
seals4ever32 chapter 32 . 2/26/2016
I just found out about your existence, and I love your writing! I'm also reading your current R! KevEdd fic and I just adore your take on their personalities! I hope you never lose the motivation to do the things you enjoy. :)
Izeberu-931 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
I am loving this story so much :) I would just like to say Edd was really smooth and so feeling adorable! I don't leave a lot of reviews, I'm just so eager to move on to the next chapter, I just had to tell you how much I love it. So much loveliness that i can't help but smile from this single chapter. :D Good day to you kind person!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/5/2016
Omg this story is AMAZING! I love it soooo much! I'm hoping you continue and update soon!
CandlelessFlame chapter 32 . 10/18/2015
-cries le tears of overwhelming love- ;w;
CandlelessFlame chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
DAMMMMN EDD BEING SMOOTH AF
JJJester chapter 32 . 10/12/2015
Byoutiful
JJJester chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I LOVE THIS I LOVE YOU TY
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
This was really cute, so cute. What's up with Kevin though, why is he acting so distant