Reviews for What Could Go Wrong?
The Jingo chapter 47 . 5/4/2019
Great work
Imminent chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
Love the plot, the uncharted waters, and the dialogue!
yungjeezy chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
Kayda you're acting like a brat hahaha
Judy chapter 47 . 8/14/2016
Fantastic story. Thanks
CAS1952 chapter 47 . 7/26/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story, you certainly know how to make a girl cry! I will be keeping watch for any new tales you may choose to write.
The Invisible Pretender chapter 47 . 7/24/2016
I'm sure you know I mean this in the best possible way. I assure you, I don't mean any cruelty. Like, 500% guarantee you about this.

But damn you for the feels at the end! You son of a mabari (you know which word I'd want to use)! How could you end this and not say anything about you possibly writing the sequel to this?!

Okay. That bit done, that was a good ending. I'm serious about how I think you should do the sequel to this. I think that you would do both more justice than someone else writing it.
CAS1952 chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
Wow! I am loving this story
The Invisible Pretender chapter 46 . 7/18/2016
DAMN YOU MARIC AND ZEVRAN! Mostly you, Maric.
The Invisible Pretender chapter 45 . 7/10/2016
Of course there's a dragon helping them get the Archdemon. And of course darkspawn stole it's eggs. Now you have me curious about this dragon. In the best possible way, I hate you for that.

Nice chapter by the way.
The Invisible Pretender chapter 44 . 7/3/2016
Well, not much to say about the chapter. I did like the interaction Alistair and Loghain had, though. They seemed rather mature about their entire situation.
The Invisible Pretender chapter 43 . 6/26/2016
I'm going to admit it, but I'm a little confused now with Solas. It doesn't help that he's already a little confusing. Anyway, nice chapter.
The Invisible Pretender chapter 42 . 4/24/2016
I've seen her horrified and completely lose herself with Kieran, but that was just insane rage she showed. And Anders was trying to help.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 34 . 7/19/2015
I do admit, the situation with Fiona is one that can easily make one want to yell at her for her stupid rules about raising Alistair. If she had not let her dislike of nobles get in the way, Maric might have actually raised Alistair himself, so he might have grown up better treated, at least by his present father-figure (I don't doubt that as a bastard son, he would not have had things easy, but Eamon, for all that Alistair speaks well of him in the game, really dropped the ball on his upbringing).

Thank you for your kind words about my headcanon. I admit, it originally came about because I named my Warden after my LotR RP character, Kizár, one of the Silmarils and Kíli's adopted sister (that was the core of the RP - my Silmaril character meets my friend's older, wiser version of Kíli).

If you care to hear more of it, I don't mind passing it through PM, though I feel a bit shy about doing so in public reviews.

Also? Elenaria would likely also rip Fiona a new one over Alistair. They're still good friends, and while, as I said above, Alistair never spoke really badly about his upbringing, Elenaria thought he was treated shabbily. Anora would probably agree with her (but would phrase things in politer terms).
The Invisible Pretender chapter 34 . 7/19/2015
Nicely done on the chapter. You got my feels a bit with that letter Anora wrote to Alistair. And I usually dislike Anora quite a bit.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
I find your way of dealing with changes caused by graphics rather interesting. Three temples? Hmm.

GIven that I have developed my own complex headcanon around the Temple, the Disciples, the Guardian and frankly, Andraste herself, other versions of her story strike me as interesting for comparison sakes. (My version has a Silmarillion crossover, where Andraste was one of the Silmarils, Warden Surana was another and the Guardian was Maferath.)

But well, if you have issues with Inquisition, I think this would make a great fic to really poke at them in.