Reviews for True Blood - Season 7 - The Right Way
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I saw the interview where CH said she hated Bill and he was to die off from drinking the poisoned blood. That HBO made her keep him in the books. That she was angry she didn't have a better lawyer to write up a contract with HBO that protected her characters and her vision of them in her future books. So that HBO didn't have a say in who died or who stayed as the books we each written.
Ericsbickerchick chapter 10 . 2/12/2019
I do hope you could finish this story it was sooooo much better then the books and the show .Anything you have written is so good I do know life is first and we are second but I will wait to see if you can finish .

Ericsbickerchick
padfoots-angellover chapter 10 . 10/11/2018
More please!
svmtbfan chapter 10 . 7/30/2018
This is one of my very favorite E/S stories! Thanks for writing and sharing. I sincerely hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2018
Please finish this!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
It’s a shame you never finished this, it was better than the last season
becksie chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
not finished, just fyi folks. otherwise its great. falling over myself to find out what happens to Bill, and where this is also going to go with sexy Viking and Sookeh. oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Great story anyways, better than tb
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
"I think I've loved you from the moment I saw you. Sitting on that ridiculous throne in Fangtasia, making faces and growling at all the patrons. I knew then what you would be to me and what kind of hold you would have on me if I let you,"

Um, now Sookie is totally OOC or she is just lying.
cela chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I know I have read part of this before and if I didn't review i'm sorry. it's fantastic !
hjmoore chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Love this story! Hope you update soon!
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Hot damm this is a great story...plz say there is updates and not going to be left unfinished?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
You absolutely have to finish this. It's is one of the best I've read in a while!
tanseynz chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
A really intricate story. I stopped watching TB after series 5 but have learned enough about the subsequent series' to understand the TB writers hated Eric as much as CH and were determined, like her, not to let the real hero prosper. Luckily, smart writers such as you have written far more viable endings, as well as far more interesting. Look forward to you adding more to this, especially what you do with Bill, Alcide and a few of the other nasties.
sassy973 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015