Reviews for Not As It Seems
wildesparxx chapter 25 . 10/18
I just read some recent comments and I quite like 'Mitsuya' as Addicted-to-GazettE refers to them.
wildesparxx chapter 26 . 10/18
Hi there! This was a rather pleasant fic. I liked Mikoto's progression to become a dedicated manager. I also liked how the romance was rather subtle :) I think she's a great character because she tends to surprise the audience a little bit everytime. She's also half as quiet as the summary made it seem :P
As for a ship name, how about Himiko?
elana.176 chapter 1 . 9/25
okay this is really good. I hope you update soon!
animeeclipse chapter 26 . 9/3
Of course all the teachers were betting...why did I not see that coming?
animeeclipse chapter 3 . 8/26
love this
OlivineWK chapter 26 . 8/22
I actually completely forgot about the Winter Cup because of what's been going on the last couple chapters between Mikoto and Himuro. haha I can't wait for Aomine's and Momoi's reaction to the pair.
Celestial Nanodayo chapter 26 . 7/29
Thanks for updating I've been waiting for this haha I really like the occasional humor and your writing style. Maybe you can make Aomine/the other GoM members more prominent in later chapters? In previous chapters they were present but it would be quite nice to see them involved and interacting with Himuro and Mikoto.
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 26 . 7/21
Lovely chapter as always. I especially was in love with the scene at the beginning. Atsushis reactions are always so unique. Immediately wanting it put on his bag was for the short review I'm punching this out on break because I know ow I'll forget when I get home later. *fails*

Looking forward to more.

- Addicted

Ps:, I personally call them the first syllable of Mikotos name and the last syllable of Tatsuyas (Mitsuya) in my head. Lol
Houshikun001 chapter 26 . 7/13
thanks for the update.
Kalmaegi chapter 26 . 7/12
Ohhhhhhhh her Captain has good taste. What? It's Mikoto-chan!

Murasakibara's huge frame trying to hide from Himuro's wrath lmao the mental image. It's cute to see Mikoto-chan so nervous.

I feel like this is the first time I can get to enjoy an otp's romance after courtship/pining. I love this tentative transition. Not much changed since they already had a solid friendship by this point but they're still testing the boundaries(?) of their new relationship. I'm not sure I described it well but I love how you're going about it!

Liu as the mastermind behind the betting pool, what a devilish camouflage he did by casually reporting it to Mikoto and implying it wasn't his idea. Coach Araki...*shakes head*
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 26 . 7/11
Well this has been a dandy surprise.
It's been a while, didn't know whether you were ever going to update, but I'm glad you did.
Got to love them two, they are a beautiful pair. Their love is just wow. Beautiful and full of trust.
Sylvr Tyz chapter 26 . 7/11
I CALL NIJIPAPA BEING MIKOTO'S FIRST! (not just because it was his birthday yesterday...nooooope)
I have a weird feeling that the ship name will become something like HiMi (sounds like 'hime' *tilted*)
(if the nose thing bc of Haizaki? *cough* Chekov's Gun *coughcough*)
I always had this weird headcanon that Liu was this mastermind of anything that happened to Okamura and got pinned onto Fukui for some reason... (nice to know it wasn't just me LOL)
May have thought that Mikoto would have retaliated to Himuro by tickling him when he nabbed her nose haha;; (I need to stop omg)

ANYWAYS, thanks for the update (and long chappie), considering the high quality of your updates, the time between them doesn't actually matter imo. (Plus it makes me reread the fic and fall in love with it that much more!)
Don't worry about being slow or w/e, your life should always come before FF! Take your time and I hope that you have/had a safe flight!
Ato Anon chapter 26 . 7/11
For some inane reason I don't know I deleted my Fanfiction email address, so I can't comment from my (former/dead) account, but good job on this chapter, as well as the entire fanfic in general. Shipping Mikomuro all the way. Kudos and keep up the great work. :)
Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy chapter 26 . 7/11
I absolutely adored this chapter!

The dynamic you have going on with Atsushi, Himuro and Mikoto is so in character and well fleshed out! I also love the atmosphere you have with the team and the coach, especially with that wager!

Keep up you fantastic writing. I much prefer to wait and have a really awesome chapter than have frequent updates with less quality chapters. You have a real gift for writing so don't let ANYONE say otherwise.

Keep being awesome!
Love Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy
LittleBlueSweater chapter 26 . 7/10
Thanks for updating again! I love how well developed Atsushi is as a character since we don't get to see much intellectual background on him in the series. The way you worked Mikoto into the story as an oc is nearly flawless, a task that has been attempted and botched many a time. Just a side note for editing, in the last chapter (25?), when Shirato is making the doll and discussing the fake fur with Himuro, she repeats a phrase twice in the same sentence (something about a store near her home). Thanks for all of your hard work.