Reviews for Not As It Seems
Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy chapter 28 . 7/17
Oh my flippen goodness.
I have wanted to write this review for AGES but I just haven't had the time or space to write it. So here I am sitting in my University coffee shop doing it.

This chapter was utterly brilliant. I am loving how you incorporate the everyday sort of elements of a relationship into the relationship of Mikoto and Himuro. You have managed to grow both of their characters and matured them both in ways I have not thought possible. Well done you! Little things which just make the story more intricate and realistic...yet still keeping it fictional is such a remarkable skill you have displayed wholly in this story.

Regarding your message after the chapter, I think that is a great idea. I wouldn't call your first few chapters bad or poorly written, but one can see you have matured in your writing over the past few years. I always wait patiently for your new chapters, knowing that the chapter you will produce will be an absolutely beautiful piece. I really think one can see the effort you put into your writing and the fact that you care so deeply about the story you are sharing is incredibly admirable.

Keep doing an amazing job! I am so glad to be one of your readers!

Much love,
Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy
lunallaiya chapter 11 . 7/16
just wanted to say I am really enjoying the direction the rewrite is going...I liked the original but the relationships seem a lot more real and genuine...espectially between the romantic leads...very nice keep up the good work!
HanaotakuR27 chapter 29 . 6/23
I really love this story! I'm excited about seirins and Alex especially kagami's reactions when they first d out that himuro has a girl friend and I'm also interested of shirota and haizaki's past!
kalmaegi chapter 29 . 6/20
Okay. I thought the worse so I'm glad that wasn't the case. Thank you for the heads up!
There's something about your Tatsuya that pisses me off. I hate it when guys like him win arguments. Relationships don't feel equal when one of them always wins. I hate people who tease, it's my biggest pet peeve.
So glad you updated! This was a great chapter as usual and can't wait for more ! :)))
Tora3 chapter 28 . 6/8
Thank you for updating!
I really wanted what Haizaki's deal. Their past is really interesting, I knew there was something more going on between them. I can't wait for Touou and Seirin's game!
Hyuuga Senpai chapter 28 . 6/8
Soo adorable!
safranbrod chapter 3 . 6/7
"romance-wise the plot will be relatively slow" ... YESSSSSSSSS pleaaaSEEE I LOVE SLOW BURNS my heart aches whenever i read them cuz they're the best and most natural ugh
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 28 . 6/7
great chapter as usual !
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 28 . 6/6
It's fantastic to see how Mikoto's friendship with the entire team has grown from her very hesitant beginning. She's branched out even among her own club and made lasting friendships instead of just teammates she sees during club hours. I'm also getting so nervous and excited to see what happens when she and Haizaki finally see each other face to face again.
tatsuiya chapter 28 . 6/6
i'm really happy that you updated! i'm a new reader and this is the best himuro/oc fanfic out there!
xenocanaan chapter 28 . 6/6
I actually cried tears of joy when I saw that you updated! I absolutely adored this chapter! I love that Atsushi teases Tatsuya. It’s quite funny and adorable. Thank you for another amazing chapter! I am really looking forward to reading more and hope that you are able to post the next chapter soon!
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 28 . 6/6
Oooh does Haizaki, perhaps liiiike her?
Well it does make things much more interesting but Tatsuya all the way!

How is Aomine gonna take the news she's in a relationship!?

Anyway good to see you updated.
Yoruno Aozora chapter 27 . 4/29