Reviews for Winter in Líf's Holt
Magos186 chapter 23 . 4/27
I read a lot, both fanfics and regular books, and I write too, but that was *the* most amazing, captivating thing I have ever read in my life. I was speechless for like the whole chapter. I can't even come up with an accurate way to describe how utterly fantastic that was. Just...wow.
dragonFANFICTION chapter 21 . 3/16
wait, what happened to the son of Bile?
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 24 . 2/27
I am so happy that Cami and Tuffnut are finally together :D HAAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Stupid stupid Ginna ahahahhahahaa! I was so pissed at her and good thing you made her first appearance very annoying which made her unforgettable :D I am not waiting for the HicStrid wedding :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 23 . 2/27
I was surprised again! AHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA! Hiccup went to his "Avatar StateD I am so glad that Snotlout found his love :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 22 . 2/27
i thought Sepha was his master or something HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It is good to be informed :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 19 . 2/25
It is quite realistic how Hiccup struggles with the civilized life again and it doesnt help that he is not easy with himself. he has this expectations and he feels so pressured.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 15 . 2/25
TEAN SNOTLOUT AND THUG!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 14 . 2/25
Poor Hiccup... Always misunderstood
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 13 . 2/25
AHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHA! I love Stoick and Hiccup's relationship :D aaaand Gobber is Cami's dad? seriously?
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 2/25
i am looking forward with the talk :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 2/25
I LOVE THE GIRLS HERE! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HICCUP!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 2/25
Aaaand the plot thickens... I LOVE SNOTLOUT... I CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGE TO TURN HIM AROUND... I AM SO LOSING MY SLEEP TONIGHT.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 2/25
I am so addicted and invested in this story...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 7 . 2/25
I just wish they can just talk things out. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HICCUP'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! He is still Hiccup but the way you write how he became hard and jaded was amazing. I dont like the lack of character development of Hiccup in most fic but you took your time and wait for us (readers) to discover the truth about his pain and experiences.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 6 . 2/25
i love how involved the village is with each other.