Reviews for Winter in Líf's Holt
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2023
Those pipes found in Viking settlements don't necessarily mean they were using tobacco. Even if in Canada tobacco would have been available. There are enough other herbs that can be smoked, after all.

Whether historically there ever were Vikings who had access to tobacco or not, in the context of that particular fictional universe it's certainly not unreasonable that tobacco may have been available to the Berkians in your story.

Where the potatoes in the movie were concerned, it's been a bit too long for me to remember... But if they never were actually called "potatoes", can't they have been something else? Some other root vegetable that looks similar?
HaggardKat chapter 9 . 1/25/2023
at this point, I can't stop listening to Out Like A Light by The Honeysticks for this fic. It just fits and it hurts how good this story is ಥಥ
HaggardKat chapter 7 . 1/24/2023
I love angst but I don't often see angst as good as this. It's just so heartbreaking. Their insecurities just ruins their relationship even though it's they craved the most of each other. Gah! I love it! I don't like the pain, but I love your writing. BRILLIANT!
HaggardKat chapter 6 . 1/24/2023
I think I know where this is going and my heart's not ready when Hiccup finally breaks her heart thinking he's doing her solid by pushing her away. Goodness! My heart ಥ‿ಥ
mochafraptor chapter 23 . 10/23/2022
This was simply amazing, one of the most memorable fight scenes I've ever read. Seriously, masterful work.
Idtswwf82 chapter 22 . 10/22/2022
„He‘d cock-blocked himself“ I‘M DYING HAHHAHAHA
Ghostlanxx chapter 23 . 7/2/2022
Jfc what a chapter. That was absolutely bonkers.
Ghostlanxx chapter 22 . 7/1/2022
The sheer SIZE of this chapter oh my GOD.
J chapter 10 . 6/26/2022
I just love how snotlout became the ultimate wing man
Well he has to compete with thuggory but I love the character arc
Ghostlanxx chapter 17 . 6/19/2022
I just want to say - I love the direction you took with Sleet. She could have been an asshole like the barmaid lying about Tuff - but she's a victim of domestic abuse instead. And the women (lead by Astrid) are standing by her. Mwah! Chef's kiss.
Ghostlanxx chapter 10 . 6/17/2022
What a chapter! And the misunderstanding is finally not their fault, ha!
Ghostlanxx chapter 9 . 6/17/2022
Oo
Ghostlanxx chapter 8 . 6/17/2022
Okay now it's getting to the point where I just want to shove both of these morons in a closet and not let them out until they have an honest conversation about their feelings
Ghostlanxx chapter 7 . 6/16/2022
WHAT a chapter. So many assumptions piling on each other, it's amazing! This is some serious talent.
Ghostlanxx chapter 6 . 6/16/2022
Thank FUCK for Hilda and Ruff. Ruff is especially the MVP!