Reviews for Winter in Líf's Holt
Honestly this was the sweetest and most endearing story ive read. Definitely my favorite httyd fiction thanks a ton for writing and posting this wonderful peice
Y-T3cH chapter 11 . 3/15
this was the best chap yet. And i have quiet a few to go...
AngelGirl569 chapter 25 . 3/12
God this was fantastic...I loved Hiccup's final battle, you captured his perspective so artistically. Keep writing! You have so much talent and obvious passion. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
ReadingTillEternity chapter 2 . 1/19
, I s,, ws,wwww,we wwz2aw
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 13 . 1/3
omg Stoick is such a Peeping Tom! I LOVE IT! I just about died holding my breath to try and stop myself from laughing and squealing out loud cause I'm currently in public and I've already had some pointedly freaked out stares from hitting myself to quell my giggles and crazy smile stretched across my face.
Joan McCreedy chapter 25 . 1/2
Thank you for this absolutely beautiful story. I can't wait to read the next one! ~Best Wishes, Joan McCreedy
Diavo chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Um, we had a lot of canabis in the viking age here in norway. It was litterally as abundant that it was a weed. And i am not making a pun, althought it is present, but stating fact.
ParisHaddock chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! THE TWISTS AND TURNS IN THIS CHAPTER IS SO UNEXPECTED. AT FIRST I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED, BUT THEN IN SNOTLOUT'S PART I DID UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING MORE! THE WAY HOW YOU MADE THIS MESSY AND FRAGMENTED, WAS AWESOME. THIS STORY REALLY GIVES ME THE CHILLS! YOU'RE SO GREATTT!
ParisHaddock chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
k6kgba
J chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
This was a great story! I loved reading it
J chapter 23 . 10/3/2016
Oh my freaking goodness gracious! This was crazy but so good! I liked that you wrote the battle from three different viewpoints and got the whole picture. Also Hiccups point of view was very interesting
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Ok, I have wrestled with alligators without hesitation or fear, however JUST reading chapter 23 had me praying to NEVER meet ANYONE outside my family capable of what Hiccup did in this battle. Hell in my family we train to kill people without hesitation or remorse once we turn five, we have been in the military life for a 1000 years, and up till now only my twin sister has managed to make me feel fear, but if I met someone like you described on the other side of the battle side... well I will have to pray that the one person my ENTIRE family is afraid of is beside me. Other than the fact that you managed to scare me I LOVE your fanfic so far.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Knowing Hiccup he is most likely distant with Astrid because he thinks the engagement is not something she actually wants and she is only agreeing to it out of duty. Because lets face it, with Astrid's character as long as it wasn't Snotlout if duty to her tribe had demanded her to marry someone in order to keep Berk safe, she would do it. I can admire that about her, but that is what Hiccup thinks she is doing and since he loves her he wants her to be happy... he really is an idiot to not be able to see the signs.
Alluim chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I honestly really like Becoming, but when I saw the sequel had even more chapters than the first book, I think I lost my patience. Your chapters are just TOO long! I'm sorry, but I have a hard time reading paragraph after paragraph of just descriptions. I love how you link things and events together, and how you display their emotions, but it's just so damn long... I might actually just skip to the actual Hiccstrid part for this.
avidreaded chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
Illuminati confirmed. Goethi is secretly manipulating everything just for laughs.