Reviews for Winter in Líf's Holt
avidreaded chapter 24 . 2h
Illuminati confirmed. Goethi is secretly manipulating everything just for laughs.
lara5170 chapter 25 . 7/10
This was a great story
This is a wonderful chapter, wonderfully done. I especially enjoy this one whenever I come back and read this story again.
WalkeroftheWheel chapter 11 . 6/1
I find it necessary to correct your author note in this chapter, it being much harder to properly supply gifts when the name of the item is in conflict with its description. The weapon you describe is a form of military flail, not a morning star. A morning star, such as the Macey seen in the Riders of Berk series, is a single piece weapon, the spiked head fused solidly to the shaft. Military flails made use of articulated joints, flanges, or chains to impart greater range of motion and thus more energy into a swing (at a cost to ease of use, bugger all to wield without killing yourself) and likely were developed from the farming implement of the same name used to separate grain from chaff.
megakaeloo57 chapter 23 . 5/18
HAHAHA it was a trip? What an lacklusterl explanation, yet so hilarious! Made me laugh out loud.
mintchocolatecoveredstrawberry chapter 18 . 5/12
Really, you're going to quote Aladdin? Albeit in sleight askew...
Mind Clash chapter 23 . 4/11
OHHHH my god! This chapter was fucking amazing! X) XDDDDDDDD
throughthelookingglass27 chapter 10 . 4/5
I thought Skål meant bowl... that's what it means in Danish and Swedish, anyway.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 25 . 3/23
Awesome. Rocking awesome.
Unca Bob chapter 25 . 3/19
Great story. Character, drama and politics. A little light on the dragons, but understandably so. Would recommend.
Blitzshine chapter 11 . 1/26
God, this was stupidly satifying. I've been about to drop this several times just because when things are looking up for these two, they go to hell again. The reason I haven't, though, is because it's just so well done that I can't bring myself to drop a high quality story like this one. Somehow, you make politics interesting (They have been my favorite parts of the story, to be honest). And Astrid getting this reality check, as you called it, felt more satisfying than it probably should have. Cami probably said everything I wanted to tell Astrid... just... more violently than I would have, haha.
AprilJane01 chapter 20 . 1/25
Toothless' mate has blue eyes,
It's Hiccup and Astrid all over again even with matching eyes.
Asta is a Greek name that means star

but if you look Asta up in urban dictionary it's a sexual act that I don't think I should describe.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
I love your stories! The depth and character you give to the cast of HTTYP is astonishing and great :) I love the plot and am so happy Hiccup and Astrid finally have an understanding of each other. Anyway I absolutely adore how real you make your stories. You don't skip over the nitty gritty details of real life. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Vivi-ntvg chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
Wow. Just... wow. Hats off to you for writing this.
I really don't have many words right now. Holy shit.