Reviews for Going over the falls
pixelherodev chapter 10 . 7/18
I'm not sure if that Bill would be better or worse than canon.
guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
This sucked. This was poorly written, the plot was super random. How did this make the favorites? This was crap. I've seen better.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke ;;;;;;;;;;;;
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
ba-dum tish!

Yes, I just reviewed the TN instead of the actual chapter. The chapter's hilarious too though.
Spartan1992 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I'm not entirely sure what I just read
all I know that it was brilliant and insane in equal measures
RockSunner chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
My understanding of the story has collapsed into a timey wimey ball.
Forgottem memories chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Well, I understood it. Doesn't mean I'm not a touch confused, but that's time travel for you.
nightmaster000 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Great story. Will you be making a sequel?
willboon chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
congratulations on finishing one
DigiSim chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
So Dipper is Waddles? Whoa.
RockSunner chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Good having Dipper "break up" with Wendy, and having her be the one to regret it. I think William is wrong about the werewolf training. He just doesn't have a good reference on manotaur symbols.
RockSunner chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Great work with the clones. I liked the touch of them progressively running out of toner.
Forgottem memories chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I find this greatly amusing. I eagerly await the rest of this story. I do feel sorry for The Last Primarch and I hope Stephenopolos doesn't grow too tired of playing scribe anytime soon.
RockSunner chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Tech inspiration for McGucket, I see. This is continuing to be great. Update soon.
RockSunner chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Wondering if the red and blue Mabels are inspired by a deviantart picture of Mabel and Lebam I saw recently. Interesting take on their parents, who probably are quite a piece of work from the little we've seen of them.