Reviews for Yours Eternally
whynotalicorn chapter 3 . 4/27
i really like it so far
drexelalexus chapter 41 . 4/4
*sigh* I've already gone all evil-me on another author for ending the last chapter in a cliff-hanger so I won't do so to you. Instead, I'll just do this:
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!
drexelalexus chapter 27 . 4/4
I think you're awesome, I'm writing this when you already have 41 chapters, so I personally have not been waiting, but I'm sure those people who had to wait enjoyed it even more than I. Thank you so much for writing this, It's amazing and I always get a kick out of the A/N's.
Fealty chapter 41 . 3/21
Wow! I made it through to the last chapter available — what a huge journey this has been. I can’t imagine being a reader who found this years earlier; I’m very spoiled to have found this story with so many chapters to read before such a cliff hanger ending. Thank you for writing it.
SaffronFlowers chapter 41 . 3/4
Oh I love this story! It’s so unique and expansive! Please update! I can’t wait to read more
angelcolbert chapter 41 . 2/23
this is a fabulous story. ever consider finishing it?
Clary Mikaelson chapter 41 . 2/16
A quand la suite.
Les personnages sont super et voir bella en badass est trop cool.
Continue
Haylin25 chapter 14 . 2/8
Tes personnages sont si vivants! C'est un plaisir(presque coupable) de pouvoir te lire grâce à Google translate !
Thanks!
Haylin25 chapter 11 . 2/8
Omg
Je suis mal à l'aise ! XD
Haylin25 chapter 10 . 2/8
You got me! xD
I expected to Aro but Im really happy he was not
Thanks
Keyra Davis chapter 41 . 2/3
i wish you would finish this. its my favorite aro and bella story
Jess chapter 41 . 1/31
.Amazing!
Thank you for this gem! Badass Bella is awesome. And Aro is such a sweetheart of a gentleman. Be still my heart.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Oh please do update! I'm really enjoying this! i actually forgot the guard was even in the house until it was brought up, ahah.
She vs. I chapter 37 . 1/20
Just wanted to point out again that you're flipping between first and third person POV without explicit indications of the a new POV. "Knowing she'd have to stop him" for example isn't in first person. But Bella is the "she", and the sentence prior to this is Bella using "I" not "she". So is she referring to herself in third person?
Logistics chapter 36 . 1/20
Hi! I really like your story. But I just have a question. Why did you write it partly in first person and partly in third person? You say "His gaze still hadn't fallen on her, she could see comprehension-" but then say "I raised my hands-". I would've been able to understand this if you had separated it into various POVs. But I just got a little confused because it's mostly Bella's POV, using "I", but then she refers to herself as "she". Is this a separate persona?
2,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »