Reviews for Yours Eternally
Kemq chapter 41 . 1/23
great story
The Dark One Rising chapter 41 . 12/2/2023
This has been very enjoyable. I am always hesitant to start incomplete fics. However, ECS was just so good. I knew I would be in for a good time with this story. Indeed, I think I might like it even more than ECS. The plot is fascinating. New and intriguing ideas. I’m loving badass and powerful Bella.
The Dark One Rising chapter 33 . 12/2/2023
That was awesome. Really enjoying the pure blood descendant of the first vampyres plot. I’ve seen the concept in other stories of original fiction, keen on fantasy as I am. However, it is novel to see it applied to Bella. A new meaning to her “born to be a vampire”. I am invested in seeing more of this.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 12/1/2023
Renee knowing about vampires is such an interesting idea. I really like it. And she’s being an actual, involved parent! Who knew, all it took was knowing about the supernatural.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 11/30/2023
Oh, that’s a clever twist. It feels somewhat against their values, but it also makes sense. Cooperation is beneficial, and it seemed a stretch that the Volturi didn’t know about the shifters.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 11/30/2023
For someone who said he wasn’t stalking her, Aro sure sounds like a stalker. Given, that was probably him that helped Charlie out. With such quick a reply, even if it wasn’t him, he must be nearby. And with his talents, even if not directly watching her, he can do so through the eyes of others.
Nightstalker100 chapter 41 . 11/18/2023
This story is amazing. I do hope you find time to complete it in the future. And the latest cliffhanger cries. of course Edward would take such an action now the torturous wait to read the conclusion. thank you for your hard work.
MidnightWolfRoseLover chapter 40 . 7/6/2023
This is my third or fourth time reading this story, and I never get tired of it. I truly wish that it had a sequel, or at the very least was finished!
Angel chapter 41 . 6/1/2023
This is super interesting and I hope you continue writing this ️️️️️ I am desperately in need of more Aro/Bella. Please
Cassie626 chapter 41 . 4/12/2023
Please let there be more chapters
Guest chapter 41 . 3/26/2023
This story you have written is amazing. Such great story telling and plot. Keep up the fantastic work. Please update soon.
Navywife07 chapter 41 . 2/20/2023
Please update
mistyann thomas chapter 41 . 2/13/2023
More please
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2023
What is the point of Bella remaining human when she is just going to live with vampires, locked up?
jenmer61977 chapter 40 . 1/18/2023
More more more pleeeeeessssse!
2,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »