Reviews for Yours Eternally
TwilightCullenLove chapter 2 . 1/10
This story is so good iam kinda sad u have abandoned it
KnightInShinningArmor chapter 38 . 1/3
BRUH. This’s beyond words. I love it to immortality. Please keep writing! Your words are so expertly intertwined they play out like visions in my head.
monay9e chapter 38 . 12/31/2017
Please finish this story!
Sen Pie1 chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
I have seriously read this like ten times over and I am still in love, you did a wonderful job with the story line and plot. I can honestly say I have no complaints; This book never gets old, no matter how many times Ive read it.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/27/2017
Tell me you are still working on this please
BishPlease23 chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
PLEASE update!
merniizztat chapter 38 . 11/9/2017
I like...
preyejoseph94 chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
I bow at your literary prowess. You are making me wish you wrote twilight instead and now I won't be able to look at the film the same way again.
TwilightCullenLove chapter 38 . 11/1/2017
This story is amazing! I love ur aro/bella stories and i hope u update soon and when ur done wrote many more twilight stories!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/22/2017
IrisMikaelson chapter 38 . 10/16/2017
I can't wait for an update. That chapter still felt like T though. Regardless I liked it.
IrisMikaelson chapter 35 . 10/16/2017
I love this story! The throne room was awesome. So was the effects of blood sharing. How it made her human and vampire cells fight each other was an unexpected twist. I'm ecstatic the story is gonna be M from now on!
But Aro not knowing about James even though he touched Edward the first time in Volturia bothers me a little. Especially because he also touched Alice. I tried posting a review that chapter but I don't think it went through. It was the first and only plot hole I've noticed so far.
TeamBedward chapter 38 . 10/4/2017
Let me tell you... I liiiiiive for the stories where Bella comes into her own and becomes a boss ass bitch. I can't wait to see how she fairs with vampirism. Can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/28/2017
Still one of my favourite fanfics ever- please write More!
Love your work so much - so original and well written x you should write professionally and your own stuff, would love to read it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
I wish you would have made bella a stronger female lead. Her only characteristics are awkwardness, being pushed into everything she doesn't want, and acting like everyone is better than her. I love the idea of this couple, but bella needs more of a backbone.
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »