Reviews for Yours Eternally
SerenityStitching chapter 41 . 8/5
Have really enjoyed this story thus far hopefully more comes soon.
GirlyQ96 chapter 41 . 7/22
Great story! I couldn't put it down! I hope you continue! You really have such a way with words, I'm impressed!
Sandy2348 chapter 41 . 12/24/2021
This is so good! I hope you continue
jolith94 chapter 41 . 9/27/2021
Wow beautiful
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2021
this is so good! please update it?
NUCGIRL72 chapter 40 . 8/29/2021
Please please finish
Kraventry chapter 41 . 6/20/2021
I've been up most of the night reading this and my goodness you just solidify how much I enjoy this pairing. The mutual need of eachother, the protective instincts is all just fricking amazing.
Love this take on Bella being turned into something more than the typical vampire due to her lineage.

Looking forward to my reread already.

Man Edward why do have to put Charlie in danger like that.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2021
Hello hello! So i understand it had been a hot minute since you updated this fic. In fact I'm sure it's been abandoned. BUT IF THERE IS ANY SPARK LEFT...EVEN THE TINIEST EMBER...PLEASE FINISH. You have created a Bella that I actually like. I mean i liked her when i was younger (13-17) but now that I'm an adult (kind of, 25) she is incredibly annoying. I couldn't even get through midnight sun because I couldn't sta d how the whole book felt like an ode to Bella. Like Edward was defending how boring and annoying she was.
ANYWHO, You've created a Bella with character development and I just swoon for that. Love this story, love this pairing. Thank you and i hope you find it in your heart to finish this.️
Emo4 chapter 41 . 5/17/2021
I really have enjoyed your story so far. I do hope you finish it after all your work, it's seems so close to a finish?. Please?
Whynotalicorn II chapter 3 . 4/27/2021
i really like it so far
MidnightWolfRoseLover chapter 41 . 4/4/2021
*sigh* I've already gone all evil-me on another author for ending the last chapter in a cliff-hanger so I won't do so to you. Instead, I'll just do this:
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!
MidnightWolfRoseLover chapter 27 . 4/4/2021
I think you're awesome, I'm writing this when you already have 41 chapters, so I personally have not been waiting, but I'm sure those people who had to wait enjoyed it even more than I. Thank you so much for writing this, It's amazing and I always get a kick out of the A/N's.
Fealty chapter 41 . 3/21/2021
Wow! I made it through to the last chapter available — what a huge journey this has been. I can’t imagine being a reader who found this years earlier; I’m very spoiled to have found this story with so many chapters to read before such a cliff hanger ending. Thank you for writing it.
SaffronFlowers chapter 41 . 3/4/2021
Oh I love this story! It’s so unique and expansive! Please update! I can’t wait to read more
angelcolbert chapter 41 . 2/23/2021
this is a fabulous story. ever consider finishing it?
2,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »