Reviews for There's a Pure-Blood Custom For That
rosemary62442 chapter 3 . 9/8
oh yes, he only lost his parents and godfather and got several crucios when he was 14 instead...
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 36 . 7/23
Mind blown. I really enjoyed this fix so much! I wish it had more sexy scenes but it all worked so well. It was a joy watching this story progress and the characters learn and grow with time. The last few chapters were quite the tear jerkers.
WJAngels chapter 36 . 7/7
Fue tan hermoso, la compatibilidad de los dos y esa forma en que creció su relación fue tipo lento pero su toque rápido eso sí era amor. Gracias por la historia
Katherine-Taoris4ever chapter 36 . 4/4
I really liked the story.
rikoonee chapter 36 . 3/11
Great work. I love the trope about the pureblood customs and it's sobering to see everyone trying to heal from their trauma. I think you did a great showing that everybody still have their scars but slowly working towards healing. Thank you for writing this! ;)
rikoonee chapter 34 . 3/11
This chapter! Wow! You did the whole Calling Back ritual thing so well
Clyden chapter 36 . 12/4/2020
This story was too sweet, I think I'll die. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2020
I think Harry might have a bit of caregiver burnout. He is always patient with his friends and loved them, but he really should do things that are for him and him alone. Pursuing a relationship outside of his current circles is good way to get out of that rut.
Hatsuki12 chapter 26 . 7/1/2020
the anger at George is real. I can understand his pain from his loss, namely Fred, but to cast away Harry who he considered as one of his own who have helped hom over the years is just ungrateful. But then, for George who is so deep in his mental health issues, he is probably too focused on himself, his pain, his losses and can't see the pain and grief he inflicted on others
Acciofics459 chapter 36 . 7/1/2020
This is such a feel-good story, and I've really enjoyed reading it! Thank you.
christinemarie13 chapter 36 . 5/31/2020
I enjoyed this. Scorpius was just precious. Thanks for sharing.
Fern chapter 36 . 4/20/2020
What a beautiful story 3
Skay Grey chapter 36 . 3/16/2020
Nhaaaa essa fic é tão fofinha! Amei tanto! O Harry está tão divino e Draco tão sangue puro do melhor jeito das palavras! Tão maravilhosa! E Scorp? Deus, quero morder demais ele, que criança mais linda, mas dá pra entender já que o pai é maravilhoso! Kkkkkkkk... Parabéns por mais esse trabalho!
EmLights chapter 36 . 2/8/2020