Reviews for There's a Pure-Blood Custom For That
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 35 . 11/30/2017
Beautiful!
cellar.spiral chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I absolutely love this so far! The only thing is that I’m confused why harry wouldn’t be scarred from the war. I know he wasn’t physically tortured like Hermione but he lost so many people and he did technically die.. I’m just curious to hear your reasoning behind that. But I can’t wait to read more!
potterheadmania chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
I absolutely love how you can write different versions of the same characters, how Harry in this story is not the same as Harry from another one and yet he is still Harry. Makes reading all your stories fun. You surprise me!
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Ugh, Hermione has obviously been catered to far too much, and enabled far too often if she's that selfish in her thinking, and THAT fragile. How dare she expect Harry not do things that don't affect her in any way. She obviously is too fragile to have children, if this is how she behaves all the time. It was selfish of her to have children, if she's obviously not mentally stable enough, which she isn't.
Queen of Fandoms 4Ever chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
I swear, if Harry were to call Draco Daddy at some point in this story, I WILL LOSE MY SHIT XD
Riya1112 chapter 36 . 5/28/2017
Wow. This is so beautiful. This is awesome. I loved it. It is so so good.
Bellalovecake chapter 36 . 5/10/2017
So…this just went to my favorites
Guest chapter 36 . 5/5/2017
Awe fam that was cute
WinterTeaCupBook chapter 16 . 4/27/2017
16 chapters in and I can't do it any more.

So much dialogue. And soooo slow. Ergh. I need a nap after that.

DNF
lilikaco chapter 36 . 4/25/2017
SO GOOD

Thank you for sharing it was sooo lovely
lilikaco chapter 34 . 4/25/2017
That was powerful
lilikaco chapter 33 . 4/25/2017
George def needs to speak to Fred or do something. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they finally see each other after so long
lilikaco chapter 32 . 4/25/2017