Reviews for There's a Pure-Blood Custom For That
Kitivi chapter 36 . 5/27
This was so good! One of the best HPDM I've read. I really liked all the customs. Going to go check out your other stories now.
Kitivi chapter 30 . 5/27
I'm really loving this story. I'm bad about not leaving reviews, but I had to stop and say how awesome the cat spell was! It was really fun and interesting to read about. Good imagery.
iadorespike chapter 36 . 5/3
This was just lovely. I adored the slow build of Harry and Draco's relationship. I adored Scorpius. Seriously, I'm a sucker for kid!fic, and this delivered in the best ways possible. I loved that his friends came out of it much less damaged than they started. Wonderful story.

Thank you so much!
HarryxD.Grayman chapter 6 . 4/22
I think this may be the 5th time I've read this story (I read it when I'm having a particularly bad week and need some levity) This was, and still is my favorite chapter, mostly because I know how the story ends so this beginning stage is just amusing and also because of the line "...my pure-blood custom friendship-virginity?"
brynn.brigham chapter 26 . 4/9
I'm sorry but George is an asshole. He'd be spiteful to a little boy...really? He'd rather wallow,in pity and hatred them even try to move forward
AliceCullen3 chapter 36 . 4/9
LOVE IT!
Ani Mei chapter 36 . 3/14
Your fic is very realistic and touches on the psychological scars that many of the survivors must have held. The development of the relationship is well-paced. I thought that it would be silly customs, but you put a lot of thought into them, and I won't be surprised if pure-bloods have something so convoluted.
JM2010 chapter 11 . 2/25
I'm really enjoying your story so far! I did want to point out though that your wording gets a little... Awkward? Only occasionally. Like with the "lightening charm" you had Harry cast on Teddy. I believe it would have been better to specify a featherlight charm or other variant. At first I was trying to figure out why on earth Harry would want to electrocute his Godson! Haha!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/21
Hahahahaha! What, so the customs are real!? xD
pfft, Harry's conditions are funny though. I like them though- it's nice that you don't appear to be falling into the hole some authors fall into where Harry gets caught in custom-drama and people expect unreasonable things from him... :P Hehehe, this is... rather funny.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 2/21
Hahahaha, I'm kinda HIGHLY doubting there's a pureblood custom for that. I think he just wants t do it. xD
...heh. this is amusing.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/21
Haha, this is kind of amusing. xD
Harry IS rather caught up with his friends and their problems though, so maybe it's good that he hangs out with Draco and Scorpius a little... xD Haha, and it's funny how delicate and politically dexterous they're being (particularly Draco) about trying to become friends. hehe. pureblood customs... riiiight. xD ;)
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/20
Why would he hold george and molly above his two best friends that seems off
protective-kitsune chapter 36 . 2/20
This was such a good read. I love the way that you write.
Nemhain2009 chapter 36 . 2/20
Very sweet. I enjoyed your story immensely!
VioletMarauder chapter 12 . 2/20
I am enjoying Harry enjoying/lamenting his ice cream so much that I had to stop mid chapter to tell you! I am thoroughly enjoying this fic and would write more about how fabulous it is, but Harry and Draco are waiting...