Reviews for When Stars Align
Indigo Asher chapter 16 . 12/25/2017
it stands for "etherious natsu dragneel" it is true
Kutoo chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Oh...my...god. The amount of self depracation and victimism in this chapter, IS OVER 9000. All is so incredibly dramatic. It's in tune with the ages of Natsu and Lucy though aahahha. It was funny, i still love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2017
It's alright *snif* I *snif* understand your *snif* too busy to *snif* continue the *sniffle* story...I completely understand...*sobbing*
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
Hi I'm reviewing cause author~chan is 'threatening' me too...also because this story is AMAZING and I think author~chan is awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Th heck gajeel
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Master said he couldn't go on missions for a year, either 1, it'll take about a year to find lucy or 2 it was a test
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
Are we going to get Natsus pov when he finds Lucy's missing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Dear author,
I know this is late, but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this story. If I gave you the specifics, it would basically take up an entire page.
I love your writing style and how you incorporate your own oc's and get down to the basic fundamentals of these characters. As for criticism, I cannot think of anything I could point out. Again, I just want to say thank you!
sachiii chapter 27 . 7/28/2017
This is my fav ft fanfic EVER T_T I hope you can update and conclude everything you're the best
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 27 . 5/15/2017
I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! I am sad that you ended it but I totally understand! I hope that you are doing as well as your book most likely is! (Because lets face it, your writing is pretty amazing!)
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 27 . 5/2/2017
Omg! I couldn't Stop reading! What's the name of the book? I would love to read it!
HummingBird742 chapter 27 . 4/24/2017
I hope your book goes well! If you get it published or post it anywhere, please update your stories! I would love to read it!
the real narnia chapter 27 . 3/26/2017
Damn this is amazing. I wish I could see more, but I think you actually ended it in a pretty good place. :)
Tho I will admit I was super surprised about what spell was what. I thought you would use different spells for different planets.
googlyeyesonanecklace chapter 27 . 2/11/2017
Enjoyed the story, except for the disappointing ending. Overall, it was a nice fic.
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »