Reviews for When Stars Align
Dear author,
I know this is late, but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this story. If I gave you the specifics, it would basically take up an entire page.
I love your writing style and how you incorporate your own oc's and get down to the basic fundamentals of these characters. As for criticism, I cannot think of anything I could point out. Again, I just want to say thank you!
sachiii chapter 27 . 7/28
This is my fav ft fanfic EVER T_T I hope you can update and conclude everything you're the best
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 27 . 5/15
I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! I am sad that you ended it but I totally understand! I hope that you are doing as well as your book most likely is! (Because lets face it, your writing is pretty amazing!)
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 27 . 5/2
Omg! I couldn't Stop reading! What's the name of the book? I would love to read it!
HummingBird742 chapter 27 . 4/24
I hope your book goes well! If you get it published or post it anywhere, please update your stories! I would love to read it!
the real narnia chapter 27 . 3/26
Damn this is amazing. I wish I could see more, but I think you actually ended it in a pretty good place. :)
Tho I will admit I was super surprised about what spell was what. I thought you would use different spells for different planets.
googlyeyesonanecklace chapter 27 . 2/11
Enjoyed the story, except for the disappointing ending. Overall, it was a nice fic.
benjaunicorn5sos chapter 27 . 1/30
Please summarise it. This is honestly the best fairy tail fan fiction out of the few hundred I've read and if I don't know the ending, I don't know what I'll do. I feel disappointed, T_T
OneLivesAgain chapter 9 . 1/24
I kind of like the idea of Lucy in another guild. Yes, I know it was just a temporary guild for finances and for being able to help her friends and herself, I just really like that kind of stuff. I've got to say I really wasn't all that keen on reading this fanfiction, only for the fact that it would have romance in it. I like the kind of stories that go through adventure, trust, friendship, the small things like that. I've got to admit, I got hooked after the first chapter, and that's what brought me to read further through the story. Although I know this story has ended -most likely, this is just an assumption from the last time it was updated- I can already see how much time and effort was put into this, and to me I believe it was well spent. Sorry for the ramble, just felt like expressing my thoughts on the story.
It's Etherious Natsu Dragneel not Evil Natsu Dragneel but I think you already know that
Rebels fan chapter 17 . 1/14
Don't kill lucy
Pizzapug789 chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
What?! But this story is soo amazing and detailed and your so talented. At every NaLu scene I could feel myself melt , at every sad part I cried , at every happy part a smile was brought to my face. If you can do all of that to me with a few simple words that I read , then can't you continue the story. Please update your amazing.
Pizzapug789 chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
I SHIP IT!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Awesome! I love it so much!
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »