Reviews for Tempest of the Fae
Bronze chapter 27 . 20h
Close MoooRon but no cigar! I wonder if he realizes just how little magic he now has? I won't be at all sorry if Harry, Hermione and Luna end up killing him. In neither timeline was he a true friend to anyone. Not even to himself. This is not the story I read before. In that one MoooRon didn't come back and sideways in time. This is though a very enjoyable read. However I still think putting something highly explosive under the ol' brainless wonder blunder's bed just before they leave Hogwash for the last time would be an excellent going away gift. And as I've said before, if it kills him, no great loss. Just as long as they take his grease spot with him.
Bronze chapter 26 . 3/16
Just goes to show ya, the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder just can't be trusted. He's the Leopard of the magical world. He can't change. He won't change! He's right no matter what evidence anyone shows him that contradicts what he believes.
Bronze chapter 25 . 3/16
Pickled Liver? Yeah, I'll bet it damn near pickled Snape! Never mind his liver! I noticed that Poppy never did scan McGonagall for anything. I'm sure Good ol' uncle Alby has her on loyalty potion as well. The ol' fraud is so dark he makes a Black Hole look like a Super Nova! He's trillions of times darker then any other Dark Lord in recorded history! Snape just a plain psycho! He should've been put through the Veil in '81 as should've ALL the Death Eaters. And right behind the last one should've been good ol' uncle Alby!
Bronze chapter 24 . 3/16
Now would be the perfect time to remove Snape from that supposed school. A not to Madam Bones about Harry being illegally arrested by the Deputy Headmistress and the Potion Master and being held at the supposed school might see both of them loose their jobs. And should that happen to Snape, Madam Bones would be more then happy to flood the greasy dungeon bat's system with enough Veritaserum to drowned him! AS for McGonagall, I'd hope she was checked for loyalty charms, hexes, spells, jinxes and potions before anything else was done to her. You can bet if any of those are found on or in her system they'd all be keyed to Albus Dumbass. The dungeon bat is most likely only truly loyal to himself. If he's a spy, it's extremely likely he's a spy for Riddle. Or there's the option to have Hedwig flame in, grab Snape, flame out and let fall from one hundred thousand feet at Black Lake. Even if he hit the lake, at that speed, it'd be like hitting a concrete wall head on. Should he miss the lake, Poppy ain't got a spell nor potion to put him back together again either. Snape fall down go splat!
Bronze chapter 23 . 3/16
Wish I could help you by Bataing but I can barly spell and guess grammar at best. I'm loving this story! It's the second of this type that I've enjoyed. Unless I'm wrong and I've already read this. I think the idea of the trio robbing all the DEs world wide is a scream. As is the idea of Harry ancestors being the Foxes of Sherwood. However they finally deal with Snottymorty in the end, just as long as he goes to visit Hades for the next few trillion eternities in the end, who cares how the finally killed the psycho! Besides, I personally think Harry vanquished Riddle in '81. The phonacy( phony prophecy ) no longer applies to Harry. Look up the word " VANQUISH " in the dictionary and it DOES NOT say kill! So Harry fulfilled the phonacy when he blasted Riddle out of and destroyed his body in '81. It's just Dumbass not wanting to get his hands dirty nor take responsibility for creating Voldemort.
Bronze chapter 22 . 3/16
Oh Bloody Hell! GOD alone knows what that's gonna do to Snape or the tattoo! But it should be damn interesting to find out! I hope Harry, Hermione and Luna can come up with some interesting but extremely nasty wards for all of Snape's Death Eater friends to interact with. And knowing how differently Luna thinks, they should be quite interesting indeed! I do need to ask, is there a reward for any DE dead or alive turned in to the DMLE? If so, Mr. Lovegood could apply for it after they attack his home. And knowing how desperate the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder is get to force Harry back under his control, he'd gladly allow Snape to take a group of his braindead associates to prove how unsafe the Lovegood home was.
There really is no hope for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder to ever learn there truly is no such thing as the greater good. Not for everyone in the magical or muggle world. There is, however, the personal greater good. Meaning his personal good. Whatever it takes for him to control the world. I really don't think the world would survive him being in control. He's already responsible for thousands of deaths between Grindelwald and Riddle. He could've stopped both before they started killing but, instead he chose to do nothing until they got really out of hand. In the first war with Riddle Dumbass started or restarted the Order of the Phoenix but restricted them to only using stunners and other such stupid spells in a war. Now in the second part he proves he hasn't learned a thing from the first part. He insists on trying to save the DEs instead of saving their victims. So if the three should cause him to die before Riddle regains a body of his own, NO GTREAT LOSS! I'm quite sure his victims will be more then happy to show him just how wrong he was. That is if he doesn't end up in Hades first.
Bronze chapter 20 . 3/16
Now if only they could get those wool balls into the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's bed and the greasy vampire wanna-be's bed in equal parts. As a suggestion for dealing with Snortymorty, milk a bit of venom from Slytherin then load it into a trank dart and shoot Snortymorty with it. He may be immune to the stare but is he immune to the venom? How about having Dobby put a half stick of dynamite under Snape's bed during the Yule Holiday? And a full stick under the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's bed the same night. Might even get lucky and scare both to death. It's not like the magical world can't get along without both.
Bronze chapter 19 . 3/16
Looks like they just found another difference from their original timeline. But then again what can you expect from a psycho dark load? All he wants is to kill and he doesn't care who. You could ask his followers except I think they're too stupid to know or truly understand. Ya know , something just occurred to me. Snortynorty seems to follow the saying " Kill 'em all, let GOD sort it out! "
Please update! This is awesome
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 3/6
Excellent work on snivelus
Bronze chapter 18 . 3/2
If he wasn't cheating he wouldn't be a Malfoy. What else do you expect from a family named " BAD FAITH " after all? And knowing the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, ha wouldn't say a thing after the duel unless Hermione wins. Then he'd demand to know where and when she learned to duel like that. However, should she be killed he'd blame it on Harry to bring him back under hi control. Though, come to think of it, he'd still use Hermione's win against Harry. He'd find someway to twist it to regain control of Harry. All for the greater good of course.
Redwing1co chapter 1 . 2/19
Jusr fu ished all 40 chapter's. Great story and character development hope to read more
Bronze chapter 17 . 2/5
Oh man! I'd love to see an anime about the fun had in Surry that night! Petunia landing safely on an over stuffed Vernon after flying from the kitchen. The color changed cats and cars. The twisted and deformed lamp posts. It all sounds so interesting! The idea of the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder having three or more wands on him at all times really doesn't surprise me. After all, he only has a passing interest in anything legal. Laws are, after all, for lessor people don't ya know. So it's no wonder he placed memory charms on the neighbors on Privet Dr. and the teachers at Harry's first school. It's only natural after all. Only he has the vision to lead the peoples of the world. Both magical and muggle. It doesn't matter that he want to redeem DEs that not only don't have even passing interest in being redeemed but enjoy torture, rape, arson and murder.
Bronze chapter 16 . 2/5
Well, let's see, they've forced Skeeter to only print the truth about them and their families, pointed her at find out that her last story was setup to discredit Harry and allow the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder to gain control of Harry, not bad for a days outing. Oh yeah! Made a total fool out of Weasley, MoooRon Weasley that is. And now all those Blood Wards that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder put up around the Dursley's home have just catastrophically failed. They've been busy little kids, haven't they? They keep this up and the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder will be pulling his hair out by the basket load! Talk about a stressful few weeks!
2,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »