Reviews for Tempest of the Fae
What a pathetic story. With weaklings losers, always losing Harry Potter and his gang. Evil ones stronger than bearable. I hate this sadistic shit to the core.
waytodawn0 chapter 40 . 5/20
I really hope you do continue this in the future. And no this isn’t because I’m secretly planning a secret necromancy ritual ready to bring the story back from the dead that we need to use the flames of the reviewers to make it burn hot and then use the words of the kind of people who ask as an offering.

There is a higher version of this ritual that can summon the Outer God of FF dot Net. The downside about this ritual is it really doesn’t work because the outer God really doesn’t care for the website and it’s followers to listen to their problems.
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 40 . 4/29
This is a great story. How regular will you be updating it? It's been years since your last update.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 38 . 4/14
Snape's potion stocks survived the fire. This is one of many dubious things that "just happened". Perhaps limit them in future works. Besides that, This is a very enjoyable fic.
DracoKing30 chapter 40 . 4/11
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 3/19
wow! your 3 mc's are useless!
what was the point sending them back
in time, for them to do fuck all to their enemies?
Vixen Uchiha chapter 40 . 3/14
I love you work and I cannot wait to read what happens next. Thank you for writing this and the others. I haven't read them yet I think. I knew I had read this one as I was like oh I want to read it once more and all I could remember was that Luna started in Harry's year and Molly tried to force her off the train. So I asked a facebook group I belong to for help along with a former yahoo group that moved over to a diffrent place. They helped me find your work. I read it and all that so thank you for writing. I have put the rest of your work on my to be read list. it is long but I will get it to so thank you once more
John Ciaccio chapter 40 . 3/12
Thank you very much. I really enjoyed your story. No tropes. I think it was an almost new take. Again, thanks for sharing
Polydicta chapter 25 . 3/12
Here's a /FIENDFYRE\\ to feed to random minion *cough* Snape *cough*

Excellent read so far.
monbade chapter 39 . 3/9
still no more
Freddie Rindklip chapter 39 . 11/10/2021
It looks like this has been abandoned. Thank you for writing.
I thought the rants of Ron and Dumbledore were over top.
AkReaper chapter 34 . 11/10/2021
Harry's really a nundu isnt he?
omes848484 chapter 40 . 11/9/2021
well written rubbish. it’s one of those stories where the characters are going backwards and forwards in an infinite loop doing nothing about their circumstances.
240k words only makes it to the first week of second year. dull.
taraygosse chapter 26 . 10/9/2021
This is bloody awesome, half way thru and not looking forward to it ending, no matter how it ends. That is how a book should make you feel. Well done and thankyou
Lord.Revan.T chapter 15 . 10/2/2021
You write really well, really witty and funny dialogues and an excellent pace, so don't take my review as a jab at your work, it isn't, I just became incredibly frustrated about your plot, your synopsis is a little misleading though, they didn't fight, prank or give any good beating, your protagonists are at the mercy of all the fuckers that I fuckin despise, especially the fucking weasels and that fucking old goat Dumbledore, just like in canon. Sigh... I wish you success in your future endeavors, I just needed to vent, as I said you write really well is just that this story really isn't my cup of tea.
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »