Reviews for Ascension of the Beast
Mr2Legit2Quit95 chapter 22 . 1/15
Patiently waiting for any kind of update…
BartWLewis chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Sorry it took a while to review but I got distracted with my own stories and reading.

Garfield and Raven finally confessed their feelings...YES! They confess and two Amazons want to speak with them, wonder what they will say when they hear the news.
SaintMichael95 chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Maaaan. That is such a tease! I just read all through the chapter only for a gigantic cliffhanger! Oh and I feel the need to mention that you gotta cut down a tiny bit on the extensive monologing (i.e. The shower scenes, dont get me wrong I read them and all, well, skimmed them. Taking in the impirtant parts.) but they are just so long and were, in my opinion, quite boring... Also whens the BBRae lemon going to be written?
shadowyshadow chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
I like this series
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
You fucking suck ass.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
You fucking moron piece of shut. Raven isn't that fuckin weak dumb ass hole.
kole the dick chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Oh for the love of God man make them fuck already, make them have sweet loving sex. Anal oral and most importantly vaginal. Yeah.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Oh for God's sake man, get them to have sex already like geez.
OMAC001 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
So they are finally official! At least in this story! Nice comparison on political views too!
BC.Shadows chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
I took the time to read your story, and its one of the most excellent pieces I've ever read. Please keep going with this story, that's all I can say...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Heh Slade being Raven's stepdad and Jericho and Ravager being her step siblings. But gotta respect Gar though, for being the joker of the team he's one tough mofo who gets and clear shit as quickly as possible. And Gar, Kori, Dick and Roy are surely helping Donna for her case against Terry for the custody of Robbie, perks of being rich kids on the block.
shugokage chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
Great job on this scene and chapter and I really enjoyed the first kiss!
the missing link chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
well raven's happy I was wondering when they were going to get together.
dose beast boy have a name for his nevermore like raven dose.

this is a really good story keep up the good work
Pizza chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I'm guessing you were a poli sci major... Lol but good attempt at the biology portion. It's not really necessary in the case of fiction, as biology tends to act differently there, but it appreciate your efforts
Jimmy1201 chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
With all this exposition, and background, this story is pretty much a go-to resource on Titan & company lore. I don't mind in the least, not having read the comics, I find the backstory fascinating and you are certainly taking advantage of a fan fiction's writer's ability to pull all sorts of things together into a coherent universe. And after only 100,000 words and the help/push of many people (even Slade for crying out loud!), our One True Pair have confessed their love for each other. I expect that they won't have a lot of time to settle in their new relationship as things look to be heating up. I do trust that even in future chapters with our heroes locked in desperate conflict in Africa that you keep us up to date on Donna Troy's court battle.