Reviews for Ascension of the Beast
The story is heating up, great job!
CheeseJellyBean chapter 23 . 6/5
Mate, it's just great to know that you're back to writing at all.
You're a talented writer, one of the highest quality on here. Just glad you're back to it in some capacity at all.

CJB
LeMarX chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
Cool story and characters backgrounds.

I am confuse on the arella part, i thot she deded?
Mr2Legit2Quit95 chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
Patiently waiting for any kind of update…
Lewis-Sama chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Sorry it took a while to review but I got distracted with my own stories and reading.

Garfield and Raven finally confessed their feelings...YES! They confess and two Amazons want to speak with them, wonder what they will say when they hear the news.
SaintMichael95 chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Maaaan. That is such a tease! I just read all through the chapter only for a gigantic cliffhanger! Oh and I feel the need to mention that you gotta cut down a tiny bit on the extensive monologing (i.e. The shower scenes, dont get me wrong I read them and all, well, skimmed them. Taking in the impirtant parts.) but they are just so long and were, in my opinion, quite boring... Also whens the BBRae lemon going to be written?
shadowyshadow chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
I like this series
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
You fucking suck ass.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
You fucking moron piece of shut. Raven isn't that fuckin weak dumb ass hole.
kole the dick chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Oh for the love of God man make them fuck already, make them have sweet loving sex. Anal oral and most importantly vaginal. Yeah.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Oh for God's sake man, get them to have sex already like geez.
OMAC001 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
So they are finally official! At least in this story! Nice comparison on political views too!
BC.Shadows chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
I took the time to read your story, and its one of the most excellent pieces I've ever read. Please keep going with this story, that's all I can say...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Heh Slade being Raven's stepdad and Jericho and Ravager being her step siblings. But gotta respect Gar though, for being the joker of the team he's one tough mofo who gets and clear shit as quickly as possible. And Gar, Kori, Dick and Roy are surely helping Donna for her case against Terry for the custody of Robbie, perks of being rich kids on the block.
shugokage chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
Great job on this scene and chapter and I really enjoyed the first kiss!