Reviews for Shinra vs. Microsoft
Sora chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Jeez, what's up with Bill Gates being evil? He seems like a really nice guy . . . just a nerdy one. You must be a Vista user if you really hate Microsoft . . . Vista's the reason I bought a Mac.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
LMAO oh that was good, but I can't remember, what is Honeybees? Anyways, that was excellent! Love the ending scene! And the last sentence, Nike being the last evil empire XD
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
_
BP chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow, that was great. *Laughs*
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
"NERD-SCOUT COOKIES" It was worth it for that line alone!
Telomerase chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
*ROTFLMAO!* I was laughing so loud that my mom had to come in and ask if I was ok! This is great-keep writing humorous FF7 stories!
Rinoa Sanchez chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Har dee har har
unseenshadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Can't...talk...sides...hurt...*later* that was one of the funniest fics i have ever read...cannot wait for the one to come out about Nike...i nominate this writer for some kind of award, anyone second it?
RinoaYuffie chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
lolol do you think the computer is bug free look at ours it has a cold
Xyra chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Nice (PETER) Mark thinks so too. Bye the way the author's real name is PETER. Hera that PETER. P-E-T-E-R THats how you spell PETER.
Eddie chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! That was so funny!
Musashi chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
...Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee... BUT... Do I smell another sequel? o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;; EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
DaBomb chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
LOL that was so funny! "safer-one-winged-comuter?"
Lotuss Tears chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
LMFAO dude this was some funny sh*t the whole safer bill gates, the one winged computer hehe rotg great work, keep on writing.
Link of Shadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
hehe! Awesome! But...where's Aeris? D. Kay, later...it was GOOD! Where was that line from? "and for a while...i believed him" sounds familiar...anyway, between my CSFs(Cloud Strife Freakouts) and epileptic fits, i forget a lot of stuff... later! for real this time!