Reviews for The Last Pretender
guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Re; Chapter 7

was it intentional to write the lyrics as "Saved a wreck"?

The correct lyrics to Amazing Grace is "saved a Wretch like me".
BnBfanatic chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I got a bit behind on this story so now I am caught up - this is such an addicting story! I love stories that involved undercover work gone South. Please update soon cz I can't wait!
brook5 chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
oh man,... cant you give me another chapter..please!
brook5 chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
well we are getting closer . cant wait for there meeting
ece23 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Haha, I love their banter while they're trying to pick clothes and names. Not sure their investigation would go too well if Hutch introduced himself as John Wayne... :D
ece23 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Poor Tessa - your description of what happened to her and her man was really vivid and so sad! I found this chapter so touching when I first read it and it's still just as good :)
brook5 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
thinking that soon they are going to get the boys . since they are on to them
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
thanks for updating .. i am waiting to see what they are ging to do with starsky and hutch as thy know they are cops now
ece23 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I love their banter about Starsky's diet in this chapter - I can just picture Hutch's face now! Dobey's bellowing is totally in character too :-)
Junglegirl768 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Interesting how you mentioned Miami and the vice cops there and a detective named Gina. Could this be a little hint to Miami Vice?
brook5 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
ohh i hate waiting to see whats gonna happen .. hope you post soon
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
i wish you would post 2 chapters when you dont have the boys in.. one with them and one without!
brook5 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
oh no... what did they find out!
brook5 chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
hmm.. this is getting very interesting
brook5 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
cant wait to see what happens here