Reviews for Heavenly Sunlight
amyrlinengineer chapter 29 . 11/21
Loved it! I liked the explanation for Apollo's character. Also, Kick-Ass Queen Percy is a definite hell yeah in my book. thanks for sharing with us.
Swords-and-Shilds chapter 3 . 6/23/2018
Lol... Ares getting a Nobel peace prize... Oh the irony!
shayaan.emran chapter 6 . 4/5/2018
NOO she’s gonna get pregnant it’s too early for that
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
You really need to work on your grammar...
MickldaPickl chapter 11 . 7/26/2017
You should have made Apollo do the Lion King thing with the children - That would have been awesome
Apollo's writer chapter 29 . 6/24/2017
wow this was amazing :D
era-romance chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
grammatically atrociousOK plot
Mas2060 chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Very good so far, I'm enjoying it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This story is alright but the plots about a dress and from Drew Tanaka who no one likes and you never said in the blurb Percy got turned into a girl so please mention that because I'm not into that weird shit...
GuardianXAngel chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
I like the story. However, the story is hard to read. You need to break apart the really long paragraphs. No one paragraph should be over half a page in length. The really long paragraph is making it hard to read the story (literally).
Alejandra459 chapter 29 . 1/12/2016
Like the story i love
Jercy4life1357 chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
Isn't one of the horsemen conquest not pestilence and very cleaver adding the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse and using them as the horsemen of Helix
Jercy4life1357 chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Why does Hazel get water and agriculture they must be the most random domains for her
Rainyll27 chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
Awasome!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I love this story! I have read it before, though I never reviewed (I have a bad habit of not reviewing), but I thought I should probably tell you I love this story. Also, this is for another reason as well. I never noticed this before, but your disclaimer is "Io non Rick Riordan", which actually translates to "I not Rick Riordan", what you want is "Io non è Rick Riordan", or "I am not Rick Riordan". Just thought I'd let you know!