Reviews for Socially Acceptable Options
AngelLonginus chapter 21 . 4/17
Truly loved this AU story! And little Ramona is a sweetie. Thanks!
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 2/24
oh no, wasn't ready to end. was hoping for an I love you, but really enjoyed this.
lovemycastle chapter 9 . 2/23
I love this!
Muscovy chapter 21 . 9/18/2017
Really enjoyed this story
josiebell391 chapter 21 . 6/24/2017
awesome story loved it thank you
katebeckettisafangirl chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
I loved this story. It was a really interesting situation to put them in and completely believable. I love how you wrote Ramona, she seemed accurate for her age and her relationship with Alexis was cute. Seeing so much of Jim was a really nice part of the story too. Thank you for sharing and writing!
madcrafter72 chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
Seriously lived this story! Thanks for sharing it
lauhall chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
That was amazing, I loved every chapter, you did an amazing job, Congrats
fanka77 chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
Great AU! Very good written too!
finefinegoodgood chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
Wow...loved this. Wish there was a part 2.
Beach love chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
This story was amazing! I would love to read a sequel! Please!
InkyCoffee chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
And so it endeth, beautifully satisfying and terrifically executed from start to finish. I hope you're really, truly proud of this. I'm in awe of your talent, and of your growth, and of your depth of understanding of these characters. Hard to read in places for me personally, but wonderfully handled from start to finish.

InkyCoffee chapter 20 . 1/6/2015
HOT AND FLUFFY AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
InkyCoffee chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
This chapter was nerve wracking. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME FEEL WHAT SHE'S FEELING?! YOUR LEVEL OF TALENT IS RIDONKULOUS, YOU EVIL AUTHOR, YOU!

InkyCoffee chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
So I'm super glad you gave us fluff in the previous chapter because my goodness, this one HURT! Kinda fun seeing how she's growing into the character we see on our screens. Great job, once again, of merging the canon with the AU. I've never once in this fic found myself rolling my eyes because you've steered too close to canon; not many fics that borrow from it manage to accomplish that, so I'm super impressed!

1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »