Reviews for Dress You Up
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was such a fun and smutty read! I love how you used the idea of the Ken doll in Lizzie life to build with to her moment with Red. This was a clever and thought out idea. Great job!
ohjoy10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Brilliant cant wait for the next chapter
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I will never be able to look at a Ken doll ...ever again... without a picture of a naked Red in my mind!. .Hummmm lost in thought here!... .Thank You!
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Okay this was sweet and then hot and then omg, I was laughing so hard at the end.
Redlisted chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Naughty but nice
MzMeloncholia chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What a PERFECT oneshot!
I really enjoyed and appreciated this story. Well done and thank you for sharing x
jazillia007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hooray! :D Sorry for my outburst but this was so great! *hugs* My personal highlight: Liz tying Red's tie. *fangirling* x3 I loved all of this fic. Thank you!
LilliLuv chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Holy Mackerel, I am taking such shallow breaths now I could pass out. "Oh, my" is right...
Alma76 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Funny. Cute. Fluffy. Slightly smutty. Perfect, then! Loved it. I laughed out loud along with Lizzie.
Deborah Black chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Well, it's... it's... OMG. Perfection! That's it!
It's so good... their actions just seeming as real as possible. I loved it!
Ps.: I want a Red to me, too...!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love it! Great job!
MyFictionalAddictions chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
That Barbie comparison was epic lol. Thanks for sharing cannot wait to read more stories :)
SimplyChainrings chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Loved the whole thing, seriously - Sam and the barbies, the devilishly handsome man (mmmm), but most importantly, finding out that Dembe is not a morning person and Oh my. \o/ Thanks for sharing!
jackandsamforever chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I adored everything about this fic..omg..i loved all the ones with her picking his outfits out..and the one where he told her they were going on a date. Well done!
SensationalShay chapter 1 . 5/18/2014