Reviews for Marauders Map
The Girl Who Loved '62442 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
First thing I have to say is that it's really impossible for me to understand why you're disappointed with your story, as it think it's FANTASTIC.

You know these characters in and out, know exactly what they would do or say in any situation (admittedly, which potterhead doesn't ;) but you also have the gift of being able to write it down.
I could write endless reviews to every single chapter, but as my time is short I will only cover the epilogue:
It's INCREDIBLE. You described every character exactly the way I feel they were, only I would never be able to express it this way. While reading I thought you must have lived as Remus/Sirius/James/Lily for some time, so accurate were your descriptions.
I have rarely seen anyone who understands people as you do and finally I have to say that I did not only enjoy your story I LOVED it!

I'm already expecting your next story, I'd love to read from you again! (Can you even say that...Ô.ò)

Keep writing! 3
KELLYNTOMM1120 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
AWESOME!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
'the heat of the deepest kind of magic'. Love, isn't it? It's really sweet! I think Snape is among the more loving characters in the books, even though he looks like such a git for most of the story.
And the way he just needs to insult Harry every time he so much as thinks of him, is sweet too... In a way. I mean, he can't allow hismelf to have kind feelings for the boy, hence all the cursing, but I don't think he would have ever stopped protecting him, even if Dumbledore hadn't told him to.
...anyway, even though you seem to be unhappy with this story, I can't help but disagree. I find it quite refreshing, in fact.
Creampuff21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I am planning on leaving a review once I get myself up to chapter 14, but I could not resist asking this question now;

"And he forgave, because he knew that Snape had just used Regulus against Sirius the night before that accident…"

Forgive me, I have not actually read the books yet - was this of your own creation, or some reference to something canon?
Natto'n'aliens chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I love the way you write your sentences, how they manage to embrace both the general situation and the personal point of views... The tone you use really goes well with the...angstiness(?) of the story... It make me want to cry and punch something out of frustration, but still, it's great!
Chamelaucium chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Oh my gosh! Wow. This chapter was intense!

Firstly, that last line... wow. That was such a great last line; I can't place it exactly but it was definitely effective. You have a way of coming up with these amazing lines like that, and they *make* the story :3

I love how you manage to get into their heads so well! Honestly I think you captured Peter pretty much perfectly here. The need to be with his friends coupled with the stronger instinct of self-preservation and to be on the winning side - I think you told Peter perfectly in this chapter. There's just so much about this story that I'm in awe of, really; you really are an amazing writer and the fact that your writing is so great no matter which fandom you're writing for is just proof of it :3 I honestly do love your work!

I look forward to the next chapter! :3 .
Natto'n'aliens chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
It's just so sad...
In the end even for Peter it's down to his own decisions... And do you think he really believed Voldemort would kill only Harry? Or that Lily and James would let that happen without trying to save their son?... Man, I really have a hard time trying to understand Peter's point of view in the story... Unlike you, apparently XD
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your next oneshot! )
Natto'n'aliens chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I have to admit your end of term pranks are very original! Have you ever thought of registering as the fifth Marauder?
More generally, I think your one-shots are amazing! The way you portray feelings is just so vivid... I feel moved reading them.
Chamelaucium chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Oh my goodness, this chapter! Some of these pranks are just hilarious! That is *so* cute though, that the Hufflepuffs get hugs! (As a Hufflepuff myself, I fully endorse this idea. Hufflepuffs need hugs. :D ) My gosh, this one is just great - despite the happy and seemingly carefree actions, there is the slightly darker undertone, namely in Lily's section, that gives a hint that all is not completely well. And it's quite foreboding o.o But I really, really loved this chapter! :P
(and yay! my fic made a cameo appearance :D :D :D )
Chamelaucium chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Ohhh this one was so sad! Well, it's sad but at the same time the friendship between these boys is so lovely and hopeful and while James' situation is so awful, with his friends it all seems better. And I love how Lily managed to help them pull off the prank - my gosh, it's so cute! I really do love these little snapshots of their life together :3 :3
Chamelaucium chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Oh gosh this chapter was truly lovely! I loved it so much! It was lovely to see a bit more of Lily - I love that she confided in Remus! - and that conversation between her and Snape was heart-breaking - well done for that! Gosh. This was just an amazing chapter ( as usual :P ) :3
Laerthel chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Sorry dear, you know I can't write right now because fuck exams but I must say I LOVE IT! (as for the reviews: soon, I hope so... *thrusts a Basiliskus fang in his History textbook*)
Chamelaucium chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Don't be disheartened, my friend! I'm shocked at the lack of reviews, to be honest, and I definitely think it deserves more. I love the way it's little snapshots of their lives and friendship, little pieces strung together and I honestly can't understand why more people aren't reading and reviewing!

And I don't think this was one of your worst, at all! On the contrary, as always they're always so very in character - James' and Sirius' teasing, Peter's fearfulness and even James' love for running. Honestly, Nosmaeth, this is an incredible and lovely story and you mustn't let people's ill manners get to you (because I find it rather inconsiderate not to leave the author even just a line, letting them know you enjoyed it). Keep writing and keep up your wonderful work! :3
Chamelaucium chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
The feels in this one! The beginning was so sad, seeing Remus and his father arguing about Sirius being his friend and Remus trying to argue against the ingrained prejudice. Because it's true - if it's wrong to look down on someone because of blood, it surely works both ways. And his fear at being alone for the transformation... :'( but then Sirius is there and the idea of a drunk werewolf is so funny! Those two then pretending it was the funniest thing ever has Sirius written all over it :P
Chamelaucium chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Oh this one is just lovely! After the slightly more subdued tone of the first couple, it's nice to see a chapter where these two are truly happy again. I honestly love the way they interact and their actions and dialogue is just so in character! I love it :3 :3