Reviews for An Even Playing Field
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So very worth it indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aww, that was so very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Wonderful

jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Love ur writing AS always. :) linke the story just a little to short for me
Limonata chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was lovely. The starter marriage thing, aw, and the adultery, haha. I didn't love the whole plot but there are some fix-it fics that are therapeutic. :)
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
"you're my always" - that line was perfect, why was that not in the show?! If I was rich I'd hire you as a writer. Alas, until they start paying for binge-watching Castle and reading fanfic, I'm not going to be coming into any money.

I'm glad you wrote this. I felt like this needed to be addressed, like the episode treated it with levity (and I understood why - most of us fell in love this show because it was fun and silly, not because it was just another procedural) but that it was something they would've discussed seriously, something that would've really bothered her, and after the way the episode ended I didn't think there was much chance anyone had written a suitable insert for what I had in mind... but I'm glad to be wrong. Thank you for sharing!
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very cathartic following the last episode. That was the only episode I don't like of castle. It was too ridiculous, Kate is way to clever to think drive throughs don't count! She was pre-law! (Especially for 15 years)
I also can't believe that it wouldn't have come up in her background check for the attorney general's office. If the lady at the licence place can find it in 2 seconds there's no way it wouldn't come up in a background check (and I'm surprised she was allowed to work with a felon husband).
I am hoping the 'marriage' is al connected to the crash and it was all made up but from the episode I don't really remain hopeful.

Sorry /rant just had to get it off my chest, your story is great though. Total agree with all your story says
Aveo (off to re-read one of your long fics to make me feel better)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I enjoyed your story fill-in. Thanks for sharing.
spectreintheair chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Thanks

Great story
Better than 623...
Kind regards
John z
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
There were 47 reviews before this and I almost feel like a criminal for spoiling that :p But I just couldn't go without telling you that this was an incredible scene. I love their conversations that are both humorous and so very emotional. I wish this scene had made it into the episode 3
Terry chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story. It helps ease the angst of the finale.
joelle.h.good chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Excellent!
leuska chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Reading this, I cant imagine how I will be able to live with that finale ending for the next 4 months...srsly though, I know summer will probably fly by and all...but everytime i will think about them, I will see beckett at that side of the road, thinking her life is over, and I may even wonder on times how her poor girls summer will have been, although i do hope they wont jump a summer, not like some of the other summers/seasonal breaks before.

Anyway, thank you for your sweet insert fics. they DO make me feel a tiny bit better, which is a BIG acomplishment, trust me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Thank you for this story. It made this ridiculous "Kate was married for years and nobody noticed, because the FBI does not make background checks anymore"-plot a little more bearable. Still hate that they ruined "one and done" just for a last minute twist.
Dmarx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Thanks for writing this. I certainly felt like this conversation (or one like it) was missing from the episode.

Diana