Reviews for Untouchable
Chriskratt99 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like it its nice and I must say thats,what I feel like sometimes too, like I dont matter and im just here for no reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Black Rose25 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
M... Fluff... Tasty. Nice. I like the W/L dynamics. Off to read your sequel!
jess chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
great story! You did a nice job on telling the romance between H/L. Keep writing!
Aurora Magician chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Very good. I liked the series, was distressed when they ended it, and I also saw this coming. You've captured it beautifully. Job well done, love!
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Simply wonderful! I loved it! You absolutely positively must write more! I simply loved it! It was simply inspiring! I hope you will write on! I loved the new idea of Watson and Lestrade...I feel really bad for Watson. He must feel very hurt inside. It's sad, really. Even if he did win Lestrade, they couldn't have kids or anything like that! And William! Named after his father, I see (after what Baring-Gould said!) I loved it!
NeoStrand chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
cute story, very cute...

there is one very very very tiny problem though, sherlock holmes does not have blue eyes, his eyes are grey. this was so in Doyle's writings

(sorry, i'm a sherlockian freak, but good story though)
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Awwww! That was so nice for everyone except - him.

Kinda freaky that he had feelings for her, but it was nicely played off - going to look at the other now...