Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
LOL I love it. Very well written. You may want to change the format a bit but its not really that bad.
Exarikun chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Wow... Great story, you have got to keep it up, it's magnificent. Please update soon.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
OH YEA i got one more question.

I read a couple of your fanfics already and i got pretty confused at this one point. Who is Ka-chan? I mean in the Ranma series there wasn't a Ka-chan so i think you made it if you did who is she cause i can find out who she is in some of ur current stories.

Well thanks for hearing me tell me in the A/N if you want to

DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
OMG that is just plain sad.

Wow the confusion, Ranma think his V-chan as one of his best friends and "V-chan" thinking totally opposite. Sad when he finally realized it. Please update soon this is by far one damn cool fanfic. Especially for a Ranma/SM fusion. It would be even better if you could make this into a Ranma/Mina fanfic. Always seen Ranma/Usagi ones never the other girls.

Well Good Luck and Great Job

DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Wow excellent fanfic. Loved it already. EEvn though there are tons of Ranma/SM fics out there I particularly like this one. Very realistic, by that I mean that it would definitely work out if the two animes actually ever came together. Nice.

Keep Up the goog work and update soon.

Perfect Psionic Soldier chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Hey Great Fic! Have a few qualms but they're minor. Keep it up and Update soon!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
Kiss on the nose, no. Poke on the forehead, yes. That's the only complaint I have about this chapter. Considering how poorly he handles any form of intimacy, I can't see Ranma kissing Sailor V.
Stormeagle chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
...beautiful...thats all I can really say...

No it's not. This is one of maybe 3 at most pieces of fanfiction on all of the internet. And its a great one too. Truly truly a marvelous work. However, even though the length of the story as of now is encouraging (myself being a die-hard Just Won't Die fan) I noticed that there were details that you included that could very easily could have been done without. It was possible for me to skip whole paragraphs at times and still be able to closely follow the story-line. Showing events in different points of view (as in the first chapter) was beneficial to me in understanding the situation, as well as necessary for this semi-psychoanalytic tale, but as the story progressed, it seemed that you tried to replace the lack of fighting with descriptions of various elements that simply didn't really need to be there for the reader to understand the story. Either way, unless you think that my (hopefully constructive) critisism will help you write and improve more, then feel free to disregard it completely. But whatever you do, don't stop writing. Please? I look forward anxiously to your next chapter. _

Stormeagle
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Wow...that was great. What's Ranma gonna do? Other than get depressed for a little while. I hope to see more soon.

This was so good the only thing I can criticize is stuff like:

"allowing himself a peak inside" - "peak" should be "peek"

"she thought about ways to defeat the

bain of her existence." - "bain" should be "bane

It's funny, though...I thought I'd reviewed this before, but I don't see any of mine on the Reviews...oh well, it's here now.
Kura-kun chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
the story is pretty good but you it wayyyyy too long... :(

try to fix that up a bit and it should be okay :)
libhranan chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
hilarious! update soon!
Eternal Wanderer chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
An interesting story. I like the way some of the events of the past were described from Minko's view and some from Ranma's. Nice character development, I can see Ranma being dense enough to pull this kind of stuff.
Holy Sasami chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
I must say that i realy love this story so far. And i also must say that I WANT MORE! Please, Please, PLEASE write more. I look forward to any future chapters that you may put out.
Garahs chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
great chapter! keep it coming!
EndlessNameless chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
oo please please please please please please please please please please write more! PLEASE! i love you !
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »