Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
me like fire chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! i love this story. i hope the two of them hook up.
Captain Redbeard Rum chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
I hope that you continue this. Thanks for the entertainment.
Riko Tenachi chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
This is great! I don't think I have any other words for it. Um...Great job! _;;
simon chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
Man, this story is awesome. honestly this is one of the few times after reading a good story I find myself waiting with such anticipation for the next chapter. I really like the way you did this, being something I've not seen done in any Ranma/SM crossovers. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lain-wired chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
Very impressive story. I've enjoyed seeing both sides of the situation. Ranma finally realizing what he's done to Minako should prove interesting. He's never been one who tried to really hurt a girls feelings. A little mockery in all good fun, but not like what V has been going through. Can't wait to see how he will make it up to her.

PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON!
Ranma2 chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
I like this fic. I never see any Ranma/Minako fics. Keep up the good work.
TimeReaper chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Please continue this please!
Ronin721 chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
I love it. I usually don't go in for the sailor moon crossovers, but this one was masterfully done. I can hardly wait for the next installment, and can only hope that it's coming soon
biki-chan chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
Thats a good story so far! You plan on finishing it? Its too good to be left alone.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
Damn... When I first saw this, it caught my eye. You know why? Because, after all the stories I wrote where Ranma was fighting all the Senshi, it became very interesting to have Ranma fight only one of them, and for a good reason [not the usual 'threat to the timeline BS]

Anyway, hope you update soon. Got the best expectations from me.

Omega X
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
He then heard a phrase, which had become so common around him since arriving in Nerima that Nabiki was actually selling T-shirts with it

printed on them.

Loved that line.

Bit of a downer ending at this chapter. Update!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
"Oh come on, I didn't exactly beat her up, it was just friendly

sparing like Ryoga and I do. Besides, she knew it was all in good

fun." Ranma said, once more reassuring Nabiki that, yes, he was that

dense.

LOL That was priceless Ranma!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
LOL I love it. Very well written. You may want to change the format a bit but its not really that bad.
Exarikun chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Wow... Great story, you have got to keep it up, it's magnificent. Please update soon.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
OH YEA i got one more question.

I read a couple of your fanfics already and i got pretty confused at this one point. Who is Ka-chan? I mean in the Ranma series there wasn't a Ka-chan so i think you made it if you did who is she cause i can find out who she is in some of ur current stories.

Well thanks for hearing me tell me in the A/N if you want to

~~'~