Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
This is definately one of the best sm/r1.5 fics i've read. Hopefully you will continue to write this.
Proteus chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
Very nicely done. I like how you make it so that Minako is a bit Ryoga-ish (espically the ending line) just please don't make this a Venus/Ranma parring it's got too good a begining for it to fall into that kind of deathtrap. Although, it would be funny to see Ranma-Chan and Minako friendship.

Parting words of wisdom: Any writer can copy an idea. A good writer can come up with a new one. But a great writer can take used one and make it something totaly new.
Essex chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
A truly excellent story. The dual storytelling style works qite well. I really hope to see more of it soon. (The other stories are great too, but this is clearly the best). I just ask that you NOT make Ranma the long lost reincarnation of the great love of a Senshi's Silver Millenium incarnation as that plot hook has been used way too often.
Blue chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
Cool! So is Minako going to continue to hate Ranma or is this story going to be a Minako and Ranma pairing story chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
I love it. Tied her up with her own !
SAI chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I like this story. It's almost like Destiny by Gabriel Blessing,but funny in its own right. I mean pissing off Haruka that's standard, now getting Minako into a boiling rage that is talent
Nemo Blank chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
You have to finish this. It's great.
Public Mayhem chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
This is good stuff! Hella funny.

Please continue writing on this one for sure. Keep it up.
Michael Watson chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
You're good, very good. Cool concept, keep it going!
Garahs chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
this is holarious! i can't wait to see how she reacts after seeing one of Ranma's and Ryoga's routine fights, hurry up and write the next chapter (of course take enough time to make it as good as this one)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Actually the timing in the Ranma series is relevant. As a general rule, the farther through the series you are, the more powerful Ranma is. Also, his relationship with Akane does improve somewhat over the course of the series. You've mentioned Nadoka, so that means that it's at least Volume 22 of the manga. If she knows about the curse, that's Volume 36 at least. If you're going post-manga, we need to know why their relationship has backslid to this degree.

Normally I wouldn't worry about such things, but when it makes the difference between a good story and a great story, even tiny details become important.
dswynne chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
On the plus side, Minako DID get some excellent tips and experience from her fights with Ranma. Maybe this will mollify her fury some what. :) Also, mabye "Ka-chan" is Heruka, which would really put a crink in Mina's quest for vengeance. Of course, and I don't want to stress this point too finely, Ranma has grown as fighter as well. Remember, this is the guy who took out a demi-god (Herb) and a godling (Saffron). If you want some suggestions, explore Akane's reaction to Ranma getting into fights with the Sailor Scouts. Will she side with her idols, or will she side with her fiancee?
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
OH MY GEARS! Dam your good... Bring us more Human lest face the Hunters blade... please!
Dan Inverse chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
More I Need more of this stuff! Can't live without it...
Andy chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
I Have always loved Ranma/Sailormoon Crossovers and I think you should continue witing this fic.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »