Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Where the hell am I chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Found this story through a friend and was enjoying it greatly...got to the last chapter and was going to bookmark it when I saw the last update date. Why oh why have you let such an awesome story gather dust for over 8 years? By all thats holy I hope you get back to this, cause the story rocks.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Misunderstandings can cause great suffering.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Always an entertaining story to read, this one :)

Thanks for writing it!
lefkaz chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Oh, please, man, seven years have passed, there is "lack of Muses" or "author's block " that lasts so long.

Update soon, please.

You made me laugh and thrill. I think Ranma and Minako end up together as a loving couple.

I loved the detail of Ranma crying when he discovered the mistakes in his life and realizes that it's his fault ... Invaluable ... Priceless ...
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
its a little bit... dense. you know?
dreadis chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
QUESTION are your or is this dead...because its good
Flairina chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Dang, I'd love for this to continue, but it looks like the author has left. Oh well.
Nysk chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
WOW, you know this is a really good story it is sad you did not choose to add more to it.
Raj8 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
are you going to update
RedDesertPhoenix chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
That was awesome. Seriously, you got to write more of this. I love the way you worked in the way Ranma alway seems to annoy everyone, I love the fight scenes (which I always have trouble with)... This is fantastic. You have to finish this!
mountainelements chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Very interesting premise. Too bad it seems this story was discontinued. I was hoping that it was complete and just not marked as complete.
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Hey can you continue this Fanfic?..please
The Unicorn chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Very nice story and certainly an original way to get the two universes together. Shame the story appears abandoned.
TD Master chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Ah, it's been a very long time since you wrote this, but I kinda hope you would finish it anyway.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Even though it is pathetically obvious that you have abandoned this story, I thought it was quite nice. Working in the Sailor V continuity was a fresh change, but the switching points of view in the first chapter ruined much of the effort. The proper method of writing from a characters viewpoint is to make the scene advance, by moving to another paragraph.

The minor typographical for this chapter: lawl should be lull as in lullaby.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »