Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Flairina chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Dang, I'd love for this to continue, but it looks like the author has left. Oh well.
Nysk chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
WOW, you know this is a really good story it is sad you did not choose to add more to it.
Raj8 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
are you going to update
RedDesertPhoenix chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
That was awesome. Seriously, you got to write more of this. I love the way you worked in the way Ranma alway seems to annoy everyone, I love the fight scenes (which I always have trouble with)... This is fantastic. You have to finish this!
mountainelements chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Very interesting premise. Too bad it seems this story was discontinued. I was hoping that it was complete and just not marked as complete.
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Hey can you continue this Fanfic?..please
The Unicorn chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Very nice story and certainly an original way to get the two universes together. Shame the story appears abandoned.
TD Master chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Ah, it's been a very long time since you wrote this, but I kinda hope you would finish it anyway.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Even though it is pathetically obvious that you have abandoned this story, I thought it was quite nice. Working in the Sailor V continuity was a fresh change, but the switching points of view in the first chapter ruined much of the effort. The proper method of writing from a characters viewpoint is to make the scene advance, by moving to another paragraph.

The minor typographical for this chapter: lawl should be lull as in lullaby.
Wyern1373 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Your style of writing reminds me of Mark MacKinnon's The shadow chronicles. Beautiful and simple at the same time. Just enough inner thought and action, but not to much as to overload the read with details like some other authors like to do. I have read some of your other story and they are just as well done.

About this store is that it's a shame not to give it more life that it has at the moment, though I understand that sometimes a store fades in the minds eye as to 'where does it go from here' deal. It would be interesting to see how Ranma deals with his newly discovered knowledge of her view of him. It would also interesting to see the reaction of the other senshi to venus's last battle. As I picture it, Venus wouldn't be able to keep this to herself for long.

But time is the thing isn't. Having and finding the motivation and time to add to this little tidbit is hard. Hope is something I hold to that you'll be able to add to this as I enjoy your style.

A friend to Universal points of view ( Fan-dreams )
ryuou chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I would love for this to continue.
DariusXXI chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I think the same as Skye, this is such a great story it's sad you haven't continued it. If you're worried about the length of the chapters you could cut them in half if you needed to, what matters the most is the quality, and this story certainly has it.
Alas de lombriz chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story very well writen and thought out i am very impressed please continue to write more of this story
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Awesome story. Great humor and well done usage of the varying viewpoints and opinions.
DCWestby chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Will this really be continued? Will Ranma seek her out to rectify the situation or what? Maybe you could write up a next chapter something to that affect, cause theres few stories where Ranma is actually forced to consider his own actions, and I really feel that this story is good for that. Its not often after all, that we see a humbled Ranma. Often a little humility nevers hurts anyone really.

Sure it might irritate Genma to have his son humbled, but its a lesson that I feel Ranma should have in at least one story. I sincerely hope you continue or complete this story with the next chapter.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »