Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
flood chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
good story i liked the ending. i can just picture venus face when she first see his curse up close
flood chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
man that was funy keep up the good work
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Ok, sorry... made a stupid mistake... didn't look at the date on the stories, this one came before the one I mentioned in my previous review...
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Pretty well-written story... a lot of the premise, and some of the details, are actually ones I've seen before (definitely using parts from Ranma Crossing Over to the Wild Side). It's been pretty good so far, and the story is headed in a completely different direction (started differently too). Looking forward to seeing where this actually goes...
Skye Silverwing chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Oh, please tell me this is not all there is to it. The idea of saying "To Be Continued" on the end is that you continue it. I am not saying you have to, but this is an excellent fic, and I hate it when excellent fics just end like that. I want to find out what happens next. I mean, there has to be something, right? Youma attack that Ranma helps with; angry Fiancees attacking Sailor V as she tries to leave Nerima; Happosai finds a miniskirt-waring target or two; You know, things that can be used to prove to Minako that Ranma is not such a bad guy at all. Please, Finish it.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Great story, sad how big misunderstanding between Ranma and Minoka is. I hope they patch things up between them and that you update soon please.
the chosen one chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Dang man, awesome story and I have been waiting 5 freking years for u to update :(...update soon!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
awesome story cant wait till you update
Wolfen Man Unleashed chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Dang, I gotta say, this is one fic I'm sorry I missed out on while it was still being written! Great development on Ranma, nice (can't quite say original, Sailor V / Ranma meetings because his dad was robbing a church of all things seem to be the most common and I don't know how common that was back in 2002, although I think it was used before that...) backstory on how both met, quite kanon-like feeling on Ranma and his friendships while young. This story has the whole 9 yards covered! It's truly a shame to see such an engaging story to be left to rust. Then again, says you've not written anything since 03, 5 years ago... such a shame.

Anyway, good work on this whole thing, hope you make it back to writing, and if not, oh well, such is life and I hope you have a good one at that!

Cheers!

Wolfen Man Unleashed

- How exactly can I be "Unleashed" if I've never been leashed?
Lerris chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I really wish you were able to find time to update this. It is a shame to leave it like this. If you need a beta reader or something, or for that matter if you are sure you aren't going to work on it again, and don't mind someone else adding to the story I might give it a go.
duelingchamp chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
this is an exellent story i hope you decide to continue it...its

to good to leave it where you left it!
QundraDraconum chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
damn, ya have to end it there! The best cross with Sailor Moon and you end it on that note, just not right. I really hope you decide to continue this one day.
SilentHypoCrit chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Is very tragic story, of Great Author with nice story who vanished 4 and half year ago from fanfiction writing.

And it was such a nice story, to boot. Oh well maybe you'll get badk into it. It was great!
hedatary chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
dude. you are a god. Excellent writing style, greatly believable and amazing. You really should continue this for all the readers sake.
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
As I re-read this each year, I keep hoping there'll be a chapter 4 in the pull-down menu.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »