Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
DariusXXI chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I think the same as Skye, this is such a great story it's sad you haven't continued it. If you're worried about the length of the chapters you could cut them in half if you needed to, what matters the most is the quality, and this story certainly has it.
Alas de lombriz chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story very well writen and thought out i am very impressed please continue to write more of this story
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Awesome story. Great humor and well done usage of the varying viewpoints and opinions.
DCWestby chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Will this really be continued? Will Ranma seek her out to rectify the situation or what? Maybe you could write up a next chapter something to that affect, cause theres few stories where Ranma is actually forced to consider his own actions, and I really feel that this story is good for that. Its not often after all, that we see a humbled Ranma. Often a little humility nevers hurts anyone really.

Sure it might irritate Genma to have his son humbled, but its a lesson that I feel Ranma should have in at least one story. I sincerely hope you continue or complete this story with the next chapter.
Nashlake chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
please update this fic. I love the plot and can't wait for the next chapter.
flood chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
good story i liked the ending. i can just picture venus face when she first see his curse up close
flood chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
man that was funy keep up the good work
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Ok, sorry... made a stupid mistake... didn't look at the date on the stories, this one came before the one I mentioned in my previous review...
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Pretty well-written story... a lot of the premise, and some of the details, are actually ones I've seen before (definitely using parts from Ranma Crossing Over to the Wild Side). It's been pretty good so far, and the story is headed in a completely different direction (started differently too). Looking forward to seeing where this actually goes...
Skye Silverwing chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Oh, please tell me this is not all there is to it. The idea of saying "To Be Continued" on the end is that you continue it. I am not saying you have to, but this is an excellent fic, and I hate it when excellent fics just end like that. I want to find out what happens next. I mean, there has to be something, right? Youma attack that Ranma helps with; angry Fiancees attacking Sailor V as she tries to leave Nerima; Happosai finds a miniskirt-waring target or two; You know, things that can be used to prove to Minako that Ranma is not such a bad guy at all. Please, Finish it.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Great story, sad how big misunderstanding between Ranma and Minoka is. I hope they patch things up between them and that you update soon please.
the chosen one chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Dang man, awesome story and I have been waiting 5 freking years for u to update :(...update soon!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
awesome story cant wait till you update
Wolfen Man Unleashed chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Dang, I gotta say, this is one fic I'm sorry I missed out on while it was still being written! Great development on Ranma, nice (can't quite say original, Sailor V / Ranma meetings because his dad was robbing a church of all things seem to be the most common and I don't know how common that was back in 2002, although I think it was used before that...) backstory on how both met, quite kanon-like feeling on Ranma and his friendships while young. This story has the whole 9 yards covered! It's truly a shame to see such an engaging story to be left to rust. Then again, says you've not written anything since 03, 5 years ago... such a shame.

Anyway, good work on this whole thing, hope you make it back to writing, and if not, oh well, such is life and I hope you have a good one at that!

Cheers!

Wolfen Man Unleashed

- How exactly can I be "Unleashed" if I've never been leashed?
Lerris chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I really wish you were able to find time to update this. It is a shame to leave it like this. If you need a beta reader or something, or for that matter if you are sure you aren't going to work on it again, and don't mind someone else adding to the story I might give it a go.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »