Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Even though it is pathetically obvious that you have abandoned this story, I thought it was quite nice. Working in the Sailor V continuity was a fresh change, but the switching points of view in the first chapter ruined much of the effort. The proper method of writing from a characters viewpoint is to make the scene advance, by moving to another paragraph.

The minor typographical for this chapter: lawl should be lull as in lullaby.
Wyern1373 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Your style of writing reminds me of Mark MacKinnon's The shadow chronicles. Beautiful and simple at the same time. Just enough inner thought and action, but not to much as to overload the read with details like some other authors like to do. I have read some of your other story and they are just as well done.

About this store is that it's a shame not to give it more life that it has at the moment, though I understand that sometimes a store fades in the minds eye as to 'where does it go from here' deal. It would be interesting to see how Ranma deals with his newly discovered knowledge of her view of him. It would also interesting to see the reaction of the other senshi to venus's last battle. As I picture it, Venus wouldn't be able to keep this to herself for long.

But time is the thing isn't. Having and finding the motivation and time to add to this little tidbit is hard. Hope is something I hold to that you'll be able to add to this as I enjoy your style.

A friend to Universal points of view ( Fan-dreams )
ryuou chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I would love for this to continue.
DariusXXI chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I think the same as Skye, this is such a great story it's sad you haven't continued it. If you're worried about the length of the chapters you could cut them in half if you needed to, what matters the most is the quality, and this story certainly has it.
Alas de lombriz chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story very well writen and thought out i am very impressed please continue to write more of this story
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Awesome story. Great humor and well done usage of the varying viewpoints and opinions.
DCWestby chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Will this really be continued? Will Ranma seek her out to rectify the situation or what? Maybe you could write up a next chapter something to that affect, cause theres few stories where Ranma is actually forced to consider his own actions, and I really feel that this story is good for that. Its not often after all, that we see a humbled Ranma. Often a little humility nevers hurts anyone really.

Sure it might irritate Genma to have his son humbled, but its a lesson that I feel Ranma should have in at least one story. I sincerely hope you continue or complete this story with the next chapter.
Nashlake chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
please update this fic. I love the plot and can't wait for the next chapter.
flood chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
good story i liked the ending. i can just picture venus face when she first see his curse up close
flood chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
man that was funy keep up the good work
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Ok, sorry... made a stupid mistake... didn't look at the date on the stories, this one came before the one I mentioned in my previous review...
Selthar chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Pretty well-written story... a lot of the premise, and some of the details, are actually ones I've seen before (definitely using parts from Ranma Crossing Over to the Wild Side). It's been pretty good so far, and the story is headed in a completely different direction (started differently too). Looking forward to seeing where this actually goes...
Skye Silverwing chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Oh, please tell me this is not all there is to it. The idea of saying "To Be Continued" on the end is that you continue it. I am not saying you have to, but this is an excellent fic, and I hate it when excellent fics just end like that. I want to find out what happens next. I mean, there has to be something, right? Youma attack that Ranma helps with; angry Fiancees attacking Sailor V as she tries to leave Nerima; Happosai finds a miniskirt-waring target or two; You know, things that can be used to prove to Minako that Ranma is not such a bad guy at all. Please, Finish it.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Great story, sad how big misunderstanding between Ranma and Minoka is. I hope they patch things up between them and that you update soon please.
the chosen one chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Dang man, awesome story and I have been waiting 5 freking years for u to update :(...update soon!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »