Reviews for Love's Rebirth
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 10/28
are you going to add to this story?
habib chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
[Love's Rebirth] nice fiction. please make more chapter?
habib chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
[Love's Rebirth] nice fiction. please make more chapter ?
Hiryo chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Such a great story and I enjoyed it immensly.

Furthermore, I look forward when this one is updated!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
cool story please update soon
Raj8 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
when are you going to update
Lerris chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Excellent work. Now, if only there was a chapter 3...
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
interesting, I did find it hard to follow at the start but i found it a very good story, it makes sense about how Genma dealt with Ranma's 'friends'

but I'd wish you'd continue I would to have to see Haruka when she sees Ranma again
Kinhoshi89 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
God dang it. You just had to stop writing RIGHT before Haruka/the outers arrived, didn't you? D: I'd love to see a chapter 3, though I doubt that'll happen. No offense.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
This is so freaking awesome. This is your best work to date and one of the best romantic Ranma/SM crossovers I've ever read. You simply must write more. Please.
snarf1979 chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Please update this soon. It is too too good! ;)
Cyde chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I'm willing to actually go so far as to brand you a war criminal for not continuing this. I'm serious. You should be tried at the International Court of Justice at The Hague for crimes against humanity.

There are precious few Ranma/Haruka matchups circulating out there and this was like finding the holy grail only to find out that every drop of champagne poured into it turns to poison. Thank you so VERY deeply... :)

I'm going to add this to my story alert list in the hopes that you'll actually continue it.
PabloDoritos chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Why did you stop, sure you may be able tp put out chapter twos but waht about threes after all it has been THREE fucking years since you last updated this. If you are still alive and recieve this message please update a soon as possible. Until next time keep up the good work.
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
I can't help but wonder what happened to the rest of this story. It's too good to just drop without a good reason.
David chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
Love it, love it, love it! Please write a chapter 3 for this story at least. Maybe even, dare I say it, a chapter 4 perhaps?