Reviews for Moon Over Neptune
Dragonsong2795 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Is this story still being written? If not can I Adopt it?
I really like the set -up and I want to see where it goes

Raynze76 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I do hope you plan on continuing this story, you got a great and unique plot for this story and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished
Hiryo chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
A great story so far and hopefully being updated really soon!
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Very good story that I am sorry to see has not been finished. Hope you come back to writing sometime in the future.
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
A creative story but a bit hard to read, I do wished you continued it, I would have loved to have seen when Michiru and Ranma and how it will affect the senshi and Ranma.
Kinhoshi89 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Interesting story. Shame it's all but dead.
mtg2192 too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 11/7/2007

It's a good story that hasn't been finished yet.

Mine haven't been finished yet, but read them and decide yourself whether they're good or not.

Vampwriter chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I'm going to say this once, and only once... UPDATE THIS FIC! It should be considered a crime against creation that this fic hasn't been updated in five years! Please rectify this problem sometime in the not to distant future. I seriously want to see Michiru and Haruka's faces when they meat Michiru's alternate's child.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Excellent story. And you keep us hanging just before it really gets good. Shame.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Aww! You stopped just before the best part.
Princess Asuna chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
*wags a finger at the author and puts on a pouty face "baka why havent you updated, i wanna know what happens next hehe" All and all i think things are well roundded, i cant wait (and i probly wont ever) to see what happens next and to see how the senshi react to meeting htere new princess. Anyways i hope to see you writing on this again i hate it when writers just abandon there stories, thats so not cool lol
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Poor Michiru...
The Cow you chew chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
I don't know but I didn't think the time gate could look into other dimensions but it doesn't mater either way. Usagi as a guy (shuder). Anyway good story, please continue it. You could have had a kasumi/Ranma pairing but seeing as she thinks of him as a brother in the story I guess not.
Angel Frog chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Oh, this is good. I like that bit where Kasumi first comes down and Ranma hears the surprised and slightly awed 'Bwee.' You've got me repeating it now. And I don't think I've seen this idea before, so you get good points for originality from me.
Lerris chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Well that is officially irritating. One gets to the point of being well and truly interested in the next chapter, only to find out there isn't one, and given the time since it was written probably won't be one. Oh well..
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »