Reviews for Character Development
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
you really are a great writer. your sentences vary, something i don't see that often anymore. the fic was insightful and more than a little sweet.
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Yet again - great job! It was interesting to hear Sirius's thoughts on Interwoven, and certainly fun to read.

- Muggle At Heart
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This was a lovely insight into Sirius' take on the events of "Interwoven." I adored it. However, I think that after reading this "male" perspective I prefer the "female" one as is presented in the tales more from Abby's POV.

The moment when Sirius hesitates in front of her bedroom door, remembering the smell of smoke from the ruins of the Potter household was so poignant. Thank you once more for sharing. :o)
Kazza chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
"An excerpt from the posthumous autobiography of Sirius Black"

I do hope that doesn't mean you're going to send Sirius to an early death in yor stories.

Thank you, like Interwoven, this story was another well-written, enjoyable and satisfying read.
Rugi chapter 1 . 10/28/2002

Okay now I can be a little calmer. I have wanted to know how Sirius was viewing the relationship for a while now. And I am so impressed with him. He is such a difficult character not to turn into a walking cliche and you have made him so endearingly human. I like the way he sees Abby and you chose well the things he would focus on in his life.

Are you planning any other little outtakes or expansions like this? I would love to read them!
Stormy chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Thanks for telling me about this! I always love hearing the other side of the story! I bet Sirius WOULD have behaved a little different if someone had been watching - atthe very least, he would have wondered if they were about to be reported! Lovely job!
klo chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Oh Katinka -

I was so happy to see this today! I love the interplay between your Abby and Sirius - it is so full of warmth and thoughtfulness and caring. Your Sirius seems to be more real than many of the fanfic versions; perhaps it is because you allow him to have grown-up a bit after all that time in Azkaban.

Are you going to continue the relationship between Sirius and Abby in another story? Short or long? I really hope so...

bridgits chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I'm so glad you wrote Sirius's point of veiw. Interwoven is one my favorite stories. Your an excellent writer. Feel free to give us more!