Reviews for Devil's Triangle: Trapped on the Obsidian Rosemary
Hallowed Lotus chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Ok I know that you seemed to have stopped writing this a while ago but I was wondering if, when you get the insperation, you would mind finishing it or at least e-mailing me the plot ending so I could write my own ending. I really love this story and would like to know it's ending.
msmanganotsignedin chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
ARGH! Why haven't you UPDATED THIS gorgeous fic? It's so AWESOME! I love the chapter lengths, and for the fact that it has an eerie chill about it all! I really like that your writing has a smooth flow to it, keeping it smooth, rather than jumpy. I really wish you would update and finish the fic, but I'll just say that you had done an awesome job on what you've got here.
Minako Nine chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
I really love this, I cant help it n.n
Queen-Of-Demon-Dragons chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
o_0... whoa this is kinda like ghost ship.. creepy. anywho you have to continue! ya cant leave me hanging like this!
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
PLEASE write another chapter! Your story is AWESOME! ONEGAI SHIMASU!
Megami-no-Tsura chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
finishfinishfinish...that story was shiverish! What happens to Heero? pleasse update!
mirrowlin chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow...I honestly don't know WHY I didn't read this before. It is TOO GOOD! But sheesh, is it ever creepy. Oh well, I have a taste for horror stories, and this is no exception. Heh heh heh... even if I can't write them myself.

They're in the Bermuda Triangle, arn't they? Cause this sounds like a story you'd hear about the place, and they ARE near Bermuda.

Anyway, please keep going!
DarkDragon chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
like the other stories i've read by you, this one is a masterpiece. continue as soon as you can, please!

DD
Aires Goddess chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
It's been a long time, but it was worth the wait. _ That was freaky. But I enjoyed it. I hope you update soon.
sheenagami chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
ow! i

can't wait to read the next chapter!

oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! this is like the best fic ever! please get the next chap out sooner than last time if possible! that would be awsome!
Yami Shizuka chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
That's really good so far. i admire your talent with writing. Please update soon!
Minako Nine chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
YISHE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PELASE finish this story., and Lovers Last Chance, coz it's all so good! I wanna know what in the heck is wrong with duo, what's in the little girls box... what's with the mutant doll and the scary knife guy, y'know! You are an unltimately cool writer I must say!
EternalSailorDarkness chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! It's one of the 1st horror fanfics I read that is ACTUALLY SCARY! Please add another chappy soon!
Queen-Of-Demon-Dragons chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
O_o... duo has lost his mind.. oh well!

im sorry about you computer. mine acts up a lot too. anyway i hope you will be able to update this again soon!
Queen-Of-Demon-Dragons chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
evil little 'children of the corn' girl... *shudders* well i must continue readin...