Reviews for I'm a Malfoy
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/31
I say dark not because it is overly done but he is a werewolf and that leaves him no other choose. After dark does not mean evil just as light does not mean good. I could think of waves to kill people with the first year spells. I talked this over with some friends one day at lunch. We got a lot of odd look as we talked about killing
people with this spell and that.
Brit8889 chapter 2 . 8/30
Good so far. I hope you didn't abandon this story and hope you will update again soon. For the pairing, I would like to see Harry and Luna. For Remus, lets say he starts out light then turns to the dark side.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/22
Obviously written by a fan of the evil Lucius Malfoy.
Jasper's sister chapter 2 . 5/31
Continue please!
XinconceivableX chapter 2 . 5/27
I'm very intrigued with where you are going with this. I hope you haven't abandoned this story, it would great to read more of it.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 5/27
Interesting start, I look forward to reading more
Princess Meria chapter 2 . 5/26
Please don't let this story go. Waiting for updates.
kellym01.2 chapter 2 . 2/21
I like it, please continue for the pairing would you consider 14
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Love the chapter. Don't know if you already have a beta, if you do, you need a better one. I absolutely love the idea you have. There are very few "Harry Malfoy" stories around. If you fix your grammar, then everything would be perfect!
poet8034 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Daphne and Lupin Dark! Oh this story is going to be fun to read. Please continue :D
Huny Bajer chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Blaise . Lupin goes where harry does. Overall I like your story and look forward to more :D
Scarlett chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I so fucking want the next chapter.
kat1316 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
um is there any other pairing options? but if not then its between daphne n luna

P.S. please update soon!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
this is a good idea horribly executed and VERY poorly written there is such a think you know as a dictionary i suggest you invest in one and learn some grammar or at least find a beta - I hate leaving reviews like this but honestly you have basic mistakes right through this story
J-walker chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Blaise! Definitely Blaise...and an overprotective Draco XD Remus...loyal to Harry for sure, so if Harry's dark it'd be great if Remus was dark...he could pretend to be light though :) Can't wait to see where you take this!