Reviews for Without a Goodbye
unknown chapter 2 . 8/14
Is dat it? :'( please write more
Mattychan69 chapter 2 . 7/5
I really liked this story, the 2 chapters! So, plz continue!
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 2 . 5/30
Heyo. Just so you know, this story is awesome, and you should totally continue it.
anon chapter 2 . 5/25
oh c'mon update please... i think it'd be one of my fav fics
SilverWater123 chapter 2 . 2/16
Is this on hiatus or dropped? I would love to read the next update and read more of this plot. It seem really interesting and i want to read more of how things are going to happen, like is Shinra going to help them get back together or is Kasuka going to find out that Izaya is the important person and tries to help?
THAT WAS SO FANTASTIC! It was sad, cute, and happy at the same time! I love the story so much! Please make a third chapter where Izaya and Shizuo realize that the ones they fell in love with in the past were each other! I can't have it end like this ;-;
Kittycatkyla chapter 2 . 1/14
This seems intriguing. Any chance of continuation?
S.miyuki chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Eh, it's an interesting insight in young Izaya's mind there...

His theory about the "bad guy always get the girl" made me smile. Now I'm almost positive that Izaya knows who Shizu-chan truly is... but well since his "I'm trying to play nice so you'll like and won't leave" tactic failed, he probably thought that there was no reason to not just embrace his "dark side"... well too bad that one doesn't seem to work either... ah ah

Anyway, I like how manipulative with stalker-ish tendency he already was even at such a "tender age". And well, the bit about him enrolling himself was certainly something I could see him do in canon too.

Well thanks for your great work and sharing it with us!
S.miyuki chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ah... Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, ne? Well in their case, it's more like Denialsome weird kind of selective memory... Which really isn't a good mix.

I'm looking forward as to how you'll handle the 'I met the love of my life when I was a kid, but I don't really know who/where she/he is' cliché

Anyway... Maybe because this story takes place during the Raijin era, but well it gives a different vibe from your other stories... And well surprisingly enough (or not really), the character catching my attention the most is Shinra... probably because he is the 'common factor' between the two and the one that obviously already realizes from the start that "well, duh... Shizu-chan and Iza-chan... doesn't take a genius to make the connection." (Though it is so obvious that it kind of make me wary... You're not planning on inserting a twist in which their childhood crush really was someone else, do you? Well it's highly improbable, but I had to ask just in case, ahah)

And well I'll echo two of Shinra's statements here, If Izaya really didn't want to taint the memory of 'his' Shizu-chan, why would he call Shizuo that? (I'm going out of a limb here and say that Izaya probably already realized who Shizu-chan was but... DENIAL)

And "Ah Celty... It's so troublesome to be the friend of those two" certainly summarize the situation there:p

Anyway, thank you for your great work.
Takagui02 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Well ... I can not say much ... I LOVE YOUR STORIES! All, what strikes me most is how you describe the feelings and personalities of each character. It is hilarious ! Please keep writing and updating this fanfic, is very good. I love Izaya his mind is so twisted but very adorable lol xD hope Shizuo know it all
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Is this dropped?
AngelVirus11 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Wahhhhh! I cried! :'( This is beautiful!
SunaT.U chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Please update because this is awesome, and I love it so much!
Yay you updateed chapter 2 . 6/28/2014