Reviews for Without a Goodbye
This story is so good!
It's so emotional and so well written!
Please update soon!
This is so amazing!
Ruesolar chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Keep writing update soon pleaseeeeee
RyuuSiren7 chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
So... good... You're killing me here, ya' know.
NoahEarlGraves chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Please continue this! This is just getting interesting! I'd be itching to smack the two in the face of I were Shinra.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
THIS WAS SO COOL OMG IT WAS AMAZING AHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Okay. If you don't update this in the next five months, I will quit. I'll just quit. I AM ABOUT TO CRY MY EYES OUT AND I HAVEN'T DRANK ANYTHING FOR FIVE HOURS. I BET MANY OTHERS BEFORE ME DEMANDED AN UPDATE AND I SHALL BE A REMINDER. KEEP WORKING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY. YOU HAVE A TON OF READERS WHO ARE SUPPORTING YOU. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DON'T STOP NOW! - Just_An_Awesome_Reminder
unknown chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Is dat it? :'( please write more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Mattychan69 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I really liked this story, the 2 chapters! So, plz continue!
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Heyo. Just so you know, this story is awesome, and you should totally continue it.
anon chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
oh c'mon update please... i think it'd be one of my fav fics
SilverWater123 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Is this on hiatus or dropped? I would love to read the next update and read more of this plot. It seem really interesting and i want to read more of how things are going to happen, like is Shinra going to help them get back together or is Kasuka going to find out that Izaya is the important person and tries to help?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
THAT WAS SO FANTASTIC! It was sad, cute, and happy at the same time! I love the story so much! Please make a third chapter where Izaya and Shizuo realize that the ones they fell in love with in the past were each other! I can't have it end like this ;-;
Kittycatkyla chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
This seems intriguing. Any chance of continuation?