Reviews for The Distraction
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Wow great story please come back and finish
Shanita67 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Very well done. Loved Cal's bravery. I would like more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I've come back to this story a number of times because I keep hoping you will continue You are a talented writer with a vivid imagination p hope to hear more from you soon
brandyrennu chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Like it. Great start thank you for not killing cal. Can't wait for more
Mooch the Cat chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Waiting for the next chapter-so it must be good.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
not bad, good start to something longer) couple spelling and grammar errors, nothing too big.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Excellent story line-please keep going. This is not 'horrible crud', your writing is good but I did see a lot of typos so a beta or at the very least 'spell check' would be a good thing. Please keep going :)
Proudofyoubabe chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I just found this. Excellent beginning :)
babefanhea chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
THIS is a MARVELOUS story! Thank you for writing, and I really am looking forward to more!
frostdance chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I'm enjoying this. It's good solid story telling. patsy
megan.keigley chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Love it
princessandthepen chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
I'm hooked ...please continue!
got2BaBabeFan chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I thought it was good, very emotional. Steph's anger at Ranger was perfect. Waiting for more fireworks.
carrotmusic chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Would love to see where you take this. Always enjoy reading your work - you have a great imagination. Thanks for sharing.
Retrdtchr chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
What you have is a very interesting start, and begs to be finished. I'm just doubtful that readers will wait patiently if you keep them waiting nine months between chapters each time. Hopefully, you will continue this in a timely fashion. It is good.