Reviews for The Distraction
I’ve reread this story many times and totally love it — I do hope you finish it
Buddy'sBabe chapter 2 . 4/12
This is really good. Please finish
spikeecat chapter 2 . 4/8
I just discovered this story this morning and I love it so far. I hope you decide to continue it.
Vulcan Rider chapter 2 . 3/26
My heart was breaking in the last chapter. I just knew that Cal wasn't going to make it and I would have been devastated. I don't know what you had plotted out, but I really hope you plan to come back to this and finish plotting out the story and continue it. Steph's feelings were powerful and the feeling was palpable; the intensity so well-written and described. Think about returning to this. I loved your two more recent stories and hope you continue.
Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 3/26
I've been reading your stories and love your writing. It's very deep and intense and although this is a few years old, it is quality writing. It could use a Beta to find the sneaky errors, but the story is well written and excellent. Very Powerful.
Maggie M.
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 3/26
I'm so glad Cal is going to be ok. Hope your writers block stops soon and you write the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Wow great story please come back and finish
Shanita67 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Very well done. Loved Cal's bravery. I would like more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I've come back to this story a number of times because I keep hoping you will continue You are a talented writer with a vivid imagination p hope to hear more from you soon
brandyrennu chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Like it. Great start thank you for not killing cal. Can't wait for more
Mooch the Cat chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Waiting for the next chapter-so it must be good.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
not bad, good start to something longer) couple spelling and grammar errors, nothing too big.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Excellent story line-please keep going. This is not 'horrible crud', your writing is good but I did see a lot of typos so a beta or at the very least 'spell check' would be a good thing. Please keep going :)
Proudofyoubabe chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I just found this. Excellent beginning :)
babefanhea chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
THIS is a MARVELOUS story! Thank you for writing, and I really am looking forward to more!