Reviews for No Game No Life: The Twins of Blank
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 9/1
Word for word, its the exact plot and dialogue.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 9/1
This is literally the exact plot of the series with an oc added.
Please update! I really like the plot
Yukine chapter 1 . 4/26
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORA'S BETTER IN EVERY WAY
Nice
I like it this so far. I think you should continue! Best of luck
Princess630 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Lol
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!
Catacus chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
Damn this is awesome i really like it! :D
Child-of-Strength chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Please update, I would like to see how Shun will react to the Flugel. I have several questions towards Shun's intelligence. Has Shun always have a large capacity of knowledge? Is Shun what you call a genius? Does Shun have larger capabilities than Shiro and Sora?
Kaykay221335 chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Update plz!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Update. Please?
SilverMidnightWolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
If I had to rate this story I would give it a 2 out of 5. While the concept is great, your OC is not really all that original. All you did was add a character and shove some lines while stealing some of Sora's and Shiro's lines. There was no change other than 2 extra blanks and a few small moments. From what I've read this seems more like a self insert of yourself, but made to make you seem perfect. I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest. Give the character more flaw, give more detail, change up the pace instead of completly following the main plot, don't use lines that are there already; make your own, and pleas try to make your chacter as original as possible. Shun's an OC for a reason. I hope you improve in the future.
Adam Arashi chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
oh my god this is written so well! You should make more!
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Hmmmm... Interesting. I admit, Shun's name and kanji doesn't really fit in with Blank's naming theme, nor does she fit in with the two's "reprenting the two halves of the brain" thing. It's too early to tell if Shun is a worthy addition, but I'll keep reading. You have a nice writing style, and No Game No Life needs more love.

Also, judging from what Shiro said, is Shun about as buxom as most of the other female characters in the series? Also, Sora said Shun "couldn't answer the door like that"... Like what?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »