Reviews for The Invention of Magic
Panda chapter 6 . 4/22
Very good story! Thank you!
KEW2759 chapter 6 . 2/5
Ok, liked the story, a lot. I just have to say that personally I'd have ran up the stairs and I'd have probably hit him, even if only a slap, and sex straight away? Really? Personally, again, I'd have just held him and refused to let go, screw sex I'd have just made sure he couldn't leave xD sorry these are just personal preferences and the way Ichigo did react is also a highly likely reaction xD I did enjoy the story even if it sounds like I didn't xD sorry :)
MamaLegba chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
This story was absolutely amazing. I'm upset that I took so long to get to it (it was on my list to read). This story deserve so many more reviews. Amazing.
Nico Zi chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Gosh, the angst in the last chapter was too much but the sweet happy ending definatly worths it :'D Ohhh myyy.. I knew they'll come back, and I almost burst to tears when they did T.T! I loved the fic, so much! There were many scenes I truly loved in it, most are the ones with sweet fluff, oh and when Toushiro killed those two men, they deserved it -.-! Ahh I just hoped I'd read about a reunion about Toushiro and Jyushiro as well, I reaaaaaally love reunions T.T! Even Gin's and Rangiku's made me tear up too.. wah :'D Well done!
MissYuki1990 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I loved every letter of this story. It was beautifully written and heartfelt, and I wish to thank you for writing this. It definitely made my day.
Kurushiro chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Me gusto, aunque debo reconocer que por un momento pense que Toshiro habia muerto, si que me hiciste sufrir, pero me gusto ese rencuentro entre mi queridisima familia.
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Love this story :)
Pikachu Ate My Muffin chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Oh my, that was great. The drama, the feels, and the ending was so sweet! I thought Toushiro was really dead for a moment there, haha. I loved it.
Cerulean Twin chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
so cute!
Angy chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Well ultimately Toshiro has changed, but what has not changed is his love for Ichi, I just hope you can come alive or they do not kill me, as I would put very sad, because I would also like Ichigo and Toshiro can fully and be happy tranquility.
Meow chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
This.. this.. is really a cool story! I couldn't stop my eyes from reading it. *shining eyes* too awesome!
never better seeing badass hitsu!
then, you slip along those mushy sweety fluffy scenes here & there
/ \()/
Hv you read the ch. 592(or 591?)?
gosh asdflk badass cold-blooded Hitsu Shiro Taichou!
I'm so into it- ah! uh-oh!
I'm sorry if i spoill sth..
but rlly he is ﹏ so cool
and I was picturing him that while reading this (0)
and Yei for Gin, you're a true betrayer *thumbs up* (i meant it as compliment!) lol anyway..
truly, the story has caught my eyes and heart! well done!
Could not wait for your future continuation, Sir Dragonborn-Knighted Storyteller!

3 muah
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Gyaaah! This is turning out pretty coooool! XD I love it! Onward to the next chapter!
AngyHitsu chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
f the story gets more exciting, poor Ichi if you have been treated very badly these soldiers, but with the passage of time as it did accept Rengi, also my poor Toshiro did not deserve to put him on a place so disgusting, and clearly that's right Ichigo Toshiro could be the salvation of the King.
I would like to see that continue to the next chapter, as each time the story gets better.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Yay! Another update! -Applauds- Thank you so much!

I am so glad that Lord Kuchiki isn't against their relationship, poor Ichigo is going through hell right now, so he needs all the support he can get. True, devil-worship and conspiracy with the Aizens is a far-fetched accusation, but he's got to understand Byakuya's position. If there's any threat to the king, he would have to respond accordingly, no matter who it is. I like their little talk in the armory, it gives us a little peek into the lord's character to see that he's not at all bad like Ikkaku. Ugh... Ikkaku. When he died, at least he was somewhat amicable towards Ichigo.

And may I just mention how awesome it is that you made Zangetsu a horse?

Ichigo's and Renji's conversation was like girl talk... XD It was so funny, Ichigo truly does come across as a prude. But at least it's a good embarrassed rather than the bad kind of embarrassed, because Renji is right, he's going to get a lot of crap from he other guys if Ikkaku has anything to say about it. Ren will be there to back him up, too.

I hope that healing the king will keep Toshiro in everyone's good graces. This is an excellent time to prove that he isn't a spy! Even if they aren't "out of the woods," they are on a path that could lead to it. I await more chapters with much gusto! Now I must go start on the next chappie of IOS! -Dashes-
Syl The tWins chapter 3 . 6/15/2014