Reviews for Hurricane
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
. . . wow, I have no idea what to say now. I am kind of baffled by how well this worked. I would never have thought Sherlock could be like that, Jim could be like that.. and poor sweet John. How did you make that work!?
It was brilliant, amazing really, how you made this story come to life. How you captured these characters and seamlessly mixed in your own touches. Wow, just wow.
Insane Liam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hiho,
I really loved this story, because it's one of those rare ones, where not everyone ir just "black" or "white", but grey.
Also you managed to show the mashing emotions and the slow turn for the worse amazingly well.
I plead...no I beg of you to continue this story. I'd really love to see a "happier" end to all of this for poor sweet John.

In hopes of a sequel,
yours,
InsaneLiam
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is one of the best domestic abuse type fan fictions I've ever read. It literally broke my heart to see John so beaten and down and broken... Jim was perfect, John was perfect, even SHERLOCK was perfect! This story felt completely believable to me, and it made me love it all the more. I just really want to see the aftermath of the meeting, and want to know where John went inside his head... ah, well this was amazing! One of my new favorite stories for sure. :)
(on a side note, the "Jim can you fix this" line reminded me a bit of a wonderful Johniarty fic called Better Than None, and I was wondering if you were inspired by it?)