Reviews for The Past is a Luxury We Cannot Afford
katie swenson chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
wine
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
very intriguing I love it id there Philip and Melanie together again!? new chapters please update
angelsinstead chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Ohhh myyyy! Carly has amnesia. I have always wanted to write Carly having an amnesia story. It's interesting that she thinks that Melanie is Lawrence's daughter. More soon please.
angelsinstead chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Wow! That was great. I am glad that Frankie is trying to talk some sense into Carly in her unconscious dream. I hope that she and Lawrence will be reunited.
serenityskywalker chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I hope Philip and Melanie get back together it be weird if Lawrence and Carly get together but hey I am all for it if he is a better guy and goes off on Philip and Vivian and treats Melanie like his daughter and their is peace with a lil drama cant have a good story without it maybe give mel a secret life or like a royalty thing descendant or filthy rich or something and Philip have a better shot with her or give her Alicia baker's powers from smallville and pair her with clark kent and then get everyone's reaction anyway please update new chapters
serenityskywalker chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
please update new chapters also is Melanie still married to Philip? if so im totally happy
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Can't wait
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Very excited for next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Love it can't wait for reunion
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Love it can't wait for more
angelsinstead chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I loved the conversation between Lawrence and Melanie. I am glad they are making their peace. I hope Carly awakens soon to see Lawrence at her side, but I wonder if she'll think he's James. More soon please!
castlefringereader chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
angelsinstead chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I absolutely love Lawly! I hope you will continue with this story. I can't wait till Lawrence and Carly meet up.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is a great start. I am loving it and hope if it is Lawrence returning that he can make amends. I will definitely be recommending this to my Lawly friends.