Reviews for Gone From There Now
Tins chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
This was a very unexpected find, but turned out to be a beautiful story. The point of view of Amanda is very well written and believable, and the way you wrote everyone around her was wonderful. Kudos
alienarms chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Are you kidding me with with their absolutely, bittersweetly beautiful life here?! Perfection.
UnderaSlateRoof chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I cried. There is something to be said for reading stories in the reverse order they were written. Amanda has "loosened up" so much. We adjust, but we never forget... Not that it matters, but I am looking for clues about how much time has passed. Your stuff is fantastic. Am saving the longer stories for two miserable layovers I have coming up next week.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Well... This just made my morning
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Beautiful story! Love Spock/Nyota/Amanda!
SpyotaT'Val chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Ahh my post submitted before I was finished!- as I was saying I was heart broken reading about her adjusting to living planetside, how she encountered racism/bullying, "that's a good little VulcanVulcan's don't do...struck a cord with me coming from a mutli-ethnic background, people would automatically pinpoint the most obvious and that would become my identity. I felt you did a wonderful job addressing that and having Nyota be the one to teach her that it's okay to be who she is. I absolutely loved reading this from Amanda's point of view and the interaction between her and Spock.- Amanda definitely brought out more of his human side with all of the touching and affection he shows her throughout the story. Thank you for sharing I can't wait to read and review the rest of your work!
SpyotaT'Val chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
My heart broke for Amanda more than once! All of the adjustments she had to deal with learning to live planetside and
a simple space nerd chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is honest-to-God one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've ever had the honour of reading. Seriously. Every time I read it it moves me almost to tears, with so much love for Amanda and the world you've pieced together using glances and lingering kisses as building blocks. Really, really gorgeous work. Fabulous job. :)
J. Leighton chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Beautiful story! Loved it!
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This story is amazing!
Great job!
You are a wonderful author!
batz452 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This is so sweet and adorable, I wish I could give little Amanda a hug.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Wow she has a really REALLY bad case of homesickness, oops I meant SHIP sickness!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This is probably one of the cutest and heartwarming things I have ever read. My heart melts at Momma Uhura and Dad!Spock. This was amazing and extremely well-written and I absolutely adored Amanda. (Honorable mention to Kirk bc lmao Uncle Kirk is the best.) Your works never cease to be briliant.
Florence MARSHMALLOW chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
The feels. Love love love. Little Amanda has won my heart. Love her POV. I would love more of these family feel stories and stories of Amanda.
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016