Reviews for Perhaps
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
EEEEHHH!Good one there with the descriptions as to why Takeshi is the most approachable!Dino is real funny there!haha!Great story with these two. :)
Sugaby chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love this, you've written them so well and the smut is good so thank you for satisfying my feels for this otp which I didn't even have until today apparently 3 ;o;
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Yes. Nuff said. :D
Deactivated00424649 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Seriously, you're like a unicorn. I didn't think anyone still wrote 8059. I love them, my girls and I are trying to start an 8059 movement. Anyways I'm rambling about that. Back to the fic. Awesome smut, simple plot and sneaky D18. Couldn't ask for more. Keep writing 8059, you're real good at it!
Nicole1612 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awwh very beautiful :''D! Maybe a lil rushed and ooc at some parts in goku's side but still so beautiful it can be as he's showing a rare show of vulnerability, I loved it *hearts* And of course the smut was so nose-bleedingly hottt *.* It's been a while since you wrote anything about 8059! thought you had lost interest on them :( Hope I can see more of your writing for them! *hearts*
violetpooka chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
love the dominant Yamamoto! Really hot sex! And I adored the Ryohei/Hana-extreme sex! Very of my favorite OTP's
kelaparut bingiitz chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
mwahahahahaha... sexy smut yamagoku always win!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You know I've been waiting for a new story with my Bel and Fran in it! Thanks for this story too because it was perfect! You hit the characters right on the spot when you were narrowing down Yamamoto as the only bachelor candidate ;D haha Yamamoto is just SUCH a sweetie so when he's aggressive it's even more special because it's rare! Much canon for sure ;DDDDDD