Reviews for Not Goodbye
Mists chapter 1 . 6/3
Just wanted to say, this is one of my favorite fics of all time. Everyone is in character, and Davis and TK have a real heart to heart moment. SO loved this story, very creative an powerful. I find myself always coming back to this one for a quick read, because it is just that good. You are an excellent writer. Love all your stories and your writing style. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Friggin hell!

I am getting goosebumps all over my face right now. I just looked up a few stories and than a your fanfic comes up which suits my situation too well. I am starting off University, scared if I am studying the right course - if I even like it. Scared if I will adjust myself and if I will cope with the next three years but above all scared about the fact that ...it is going to be a CHANGE. I will grow up. I will grow in that University, all my other closest friends are moving on greatly and then there is me. To be honest, the third day of University was calmer and I don't feel so behind anymore but there is something weird in my feelings which I can't describe. This fanfic described the feelings I had in the first two days in the Universty ( I visited a friend after the second day for two minutes, but hell after I left I was about to cry due to me missing these type of talks without stress) . I don't know why I am saying that, but kudos to you! This fanfic was a good explanation. I didn't cry in this fanfic but I did get goosebumps, Obviously there are other many feelings felt when gone to university.

Hope to see more of it.
About1Reader chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Low key this is the first fic to make me bust a tear. This was such a beautiful story. I'm currently on my second year of college and reading this brought back all my thoughts and emotions I felt when I was leaving for college
Miih7409 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awww cute! And I started college this year too, so I kinda felt what the characters felt - except that 'digimon partners part'...
Anyways, this was really good. I know I'm not the right person to say this, considering that... my English sucks... but there are a few grammar mistakes here and there, and they just break the reading... and it's sad.
Well, thanks for the read, I really liked it ;)
This is the real deal chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh my gosh I cried reading this and I NEVER cry, it's soooooo good and just pulled at my heart strings! Why does this only have five reviews? My days, I don't even no where to start...
Firstly it's beautifully written. The scenery all seemed to work perfectly and wasn't forced and over described in meticulous detail and I loved it, not too heavy on my eyes. The characters are so well done that if I saw this in comic format I'd honestly think that it was the original creator who made this. This is OFFICIALLY canon to me in my head. Even though I know it's fanfic, as far as I'm concerned this very event happened in the actual digimon continuity before they all grow up and Davis gets a noodle cart and all that.
It's funny when it needs to be, with lovely digimon styled humour so it doesn't get groan inducingly sappy, and once it did begin to get emotional I felt like I could really get into their heads and feel what they were feeling. I've not yet hit the point where I'm heading off to University, (closest thing to it being seeing my big bro, the idiot who introduced me to digimon in the first place, leaving for college himself, or half the year 11s leaving school...) and yet I could still empathize with them.
What surprised me was that I actually teared up on the last few paragraphs. I had to blink back all the tears that were forming. A One-Shot with some substance and real character thought put into it. THIS is what I wanted to read. I can tell that this was made with your heart put into it or something like that, it's beautiful. I've been showed up. You're my superior in the literary arts in every way. Kudos.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
that would suck for the digimon when their partners grow old and die, seeing as Digimon never die in that sense. loved the one shot, made me tear up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I cried so fucking bad
I need you to know this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read thank you so much for writing this it was amazing
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Aw, that was a really cute story. I loved it! This is exactly why friendship stories have always been and will always be my favorites! I thought everybody was wonderfully in character, and the emotions of all of them seemed real and genuine.

And of course I loved the humour you put in there too! The only thing even better than a friendship story is a friendship/humour story! And it helped to ease the tension a bit, so the story had just the right amount of that somber feeling without being overdone.

Really loved this story, and I'm glad I finally had a chance to read it!
outlaw2448 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
The feels, all of the feels. SO many feels!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was very cute! Pretty much just what I was hoping for. Very much in character; they're not going to just randomly drift apart, no matter what. These kinds of friends are the ones that stick around for life. Thank you!