Reviews for VC25A
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Okay. Please enlighten me: how do I give a constructive review to a story that is PERFECT? Huh? How do I do that? If every single joke is pure hilarity and perfect attuned to the character, if the dialogue is Sorkin-worthy, if the characterization is vivid enough for me to see their action as though it was being played on a screen, if the nuttiness is so amazingly awesome and West Wing-y that I wish it was in an episode, how do I properly review it, give contructive criticism, or isolate the good parts?

I mean really, if you want praise, forget any specifics, because the whole thing was brilliant and hilarious beyond belief. You want to know what you did well? Okay - just re-read every single word of this entire story, and try and remember how you came up with it all. THAT's what you did well. How am I supposed to resist Lionel Tribbey yelling, with a raft? How do you write Ainsley's voice so well? Why is CJ so made of win? Why is Danny so perfect? Why is Sam so adorable? Why is it that you can write the President just the way he is - able to make me laugh and make me catch my breath a little at the same time? And why oh why oh why is Toby so unbelievably rib-cracking-ly hilarious and epic and Tobyish that I half expect him to burst right off the computer screen? Why do you do it? Are you just showing off and flaunting your writing genius before us lesser mortals to make us want to kill ourselves and rid the world of our meager talent? You truly suck.

Okay okay...one little criticism: the formatting is really distracting. Could you fix it with double-spacing so the lines in each pragraph aren't so squished together? That's really all I can think of.
rosethrn chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
that was veryyyy funny! lol. i loved it, why has no one else reviewed it? this is fantatastico! hehe... green beans. wow.