Reviews for Mark of Gabriel
Broken Reveries chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
I’m sorry for your loss, you both made a very beautiful story
Lauramichca chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank you both for having shared this with us
Little-bad-Angel chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
I love the story! You have my deepest condolences. I hope she passed on peacefully and is happy wherever she may be now.
the accidental horcrux chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
i hope your friend is at peace. this story had such potential, and it's heartbreaking that the author never got the chance to keep writing it. i was reading through some of the reviews, and i just wanted to apologize to some of my fellow humans for being insensitive pricks, and not that you know me, or my opinion matters, but i respect your decision to not continue this story. anyway,,,, have a great day.
JenniseiBlack chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
I just wanted to say I adore this story so much! Even imthough it will remain unfinished. Still amazingly good!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this one from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
mythaeology chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
I loved the premise of this story and I am remarkably sad to see it unfinished. I understand completely, and I wanted to offer my deepest condolences.
twztdwildcat chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
So sorry about your friend. But I'm glad you left this up, even if it's never finished. It's still excellent stuff. Thank you for working on it with her and sharing it.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Sorry for your loss.
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I just about screeched because this wasn't a chapter and it's one in the morning I can't do that
IsileeTandem chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
please please pretty please if possible update either hermione gabriel story?!
Pyro-Misa chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
So sorry to hear about your friend. This story was amazing by the way! Keep writing and never give up.
IsileeTandem chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Albie chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I loved the concept, hope you're doing well yourself.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I am sorry for your loss. This was a beautiful collaboration.