Reviews for Mark of Gabriel
the accidental horcrux chapter 4 . 8/20
i hope your friend is at peace. this story had such potential, and it's heartbreaking that the author never got the chance to keep writing it. i was reading through some of the reviews, and i just wanted to apologize to some of my fellow humans for being insensitive pricks, and not that you know me, or my opinion matters, but i respect your decision to not continue this story. anyway,,,, have a great day.
JenniseiBlack chapter 4 . 7/14
I just wanted to say I adore this story so much! Even imthough it will remain unfinished. Still amazingly good!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this one from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
mythaeology chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
I loved the premise of this story and I am remarkably sad to see it unfinished. I understand completely, and I wanted to offer my deepest condolences.
twztdwildcat chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
So sorry about your friend. But I'm glad you left this up, even if it's never finished. It's still excellent stuff. Thank you for working on it with her and sharing it.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Sorry for your loss.
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I just about screeched because this wasn't a chapter and it's one in the morning I can't do that
IsileeTandem chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
please please pretty please if possible update either hermione gabriel story?!
Pyro-Misa chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
So sorry to hear about your friend. This story was amazing by the way! Keep writing and never give up.
IsileeTandem chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRICKING FINISH IT I HAVEN"T EVEN EVER WATCHED SUPERNATURAL AND I LIKE UR FRICKING STORIES DONTT!
Albie chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I loved the concept, hope you're doing well yourself.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I am sorry for your loss. This was a beautiful collaboration.
Comic Critic chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Pardon my language, you son of two eyed jack rabbit! That was flipping fantastic! I forgive you though! Not that my forgiveness matters... Still
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Even though this is going to go unfinished I would like to thank you and the late Nox for sharing this. It is well written and very interesting. While I wish you were updating it, I understand why you are not. I really appreciate that you let us know what was going on with it. I look forward to reading your Hermione/Gabriel story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
It is always sad to hear of a death. My heart goes out to you. This is an excellent story, so sad that it can't be finished.