Reviews for Less Than Zero
A story my man! Hope there's an update soon. Keep up the good work!
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 26 . 9/15
Oh boy, Bruce knows who Null is.. I bet my ass he's gonna tell the barbs. Unless Selina works her magic on him.. And by magic i meant body magic heheh. Buy seriously, back to Chapter 23, I'm not sure but i forgot about the chapters before 20. I was surprised there was a lemon scene in this story. I always thought it woulf be off written scenes. I'm not mad, i don't mind having more of it though. I've always imagined Max being rough in the sheets. Maybe he's next fling would be with Barbs or Kara. As for Rose, I would love to see her back with Max.
SShadowOfDemise chapter 26 . 9/12
update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update plz update
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 1 . 9/8
Wow. This is fantastic. Instantly hooked here.
I already knew you were an excellent writer, but I'm completely blown away here.

Thanks for writing.
GambolVanguard chapter 26 . 9/7
You know what would be fucking hilarious? Barbara being super exhausted because of all thee villains out now and Null offering to do some work for her like she did for him earlier in the story.
Really good story man interesting take on the dc hero stuff
Hey it’s been two months, where’s the new chapter and update ?
i'm iam chapter 12 . 9/1
lol, I love that he just smashed the stone. I also love how he didn't realise what it was doing because he was already that selfish.
I can’t help but admire supergirl’s sheer optimism. It’s a force of nature in itself and the way you write the juxtaposed viewpoints only draws out their uniqueness more. Nice story.
Arguably a lot of supervillains in marvel and dc are actually only villains, not because their aims aren't super but because they lack...

PRESENTATION
(I like megamind)
alexantony471 chapter 1 . 8/29
this is the best story I have ever heard in my life.
JurgenRonaaz chapter 26 . 8/28
Ladies and Gentlemen! Friends and foes of all genders! we have ourselves an UPDAAAAATE!
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 8/27
Awesome chapter, great work.
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 8/27
Does the MC have any kind of power ...?
guest chapter 1 . 8/25