Reviews for Less Than Zero
GuyOfMany chapter 42 . 2h
I've been binging this story for about a week or so, and I gotta say, I'm seriously enjoying it. Can't wait for the next update.
GuyOfMany chapter 41 . 3h
I'm glad Ted didn't have to die for them to find out.
Vortz chapter 37 . 7/29
True Lex move to covering his tracks by paying them off like he promised instead of going back on his word.
Sometimes that man has class
Vortz chapter 32 . 7/29
Wow, Kara might just be what turns him hero. That or something else that’s probably going to be 10 times as insane as the auctioneer
Vortz chapter 30 . 7/29
Favourite chapter yet.
Both for the giving money to the guy who lost his car casually to the Kara better power boys ass to Batman giving him river water sprey for the cheeky remark xD
Vortozan chapter 29 . 7/29
Never reviewed your story since chapter 1. Mainly cause it’s far too well written and full of twists and turns to stop reading. But I’ve got to say, I loved the fact he could get to know “Q” for a while as Max. That was brilliant writing with every conversation!
Thank you ever so much for the epic read!
- Vortz
quarttzblade12 chapter 42 . 7/30
I hope he doesn't get back with rose even if he does break up with kara at some point
DarkJokes chapter 42 . 7/30
damn now null won't be able to get back with Rose. Why super girl gotta ruin everything?
Thunderbird2 chapter 42 . 7/30
I prefer rose over super girl
tobion1984 chapter 1 . 7/30
Great stuff. On a second read thru. Would love to sponsor or help thru a patreon. Stories are worth it. Let me know if you do any original work as well I will insta buy.
OMFG I love this story so much!
Vortz chapter 42 . 7/30
WHHHHHHY ;(. I literally feel like crying right now that I've reached your most recent update. This is SOOOOOOOOO well written. Loved every single second of it.
- You balance out exposition well, not going overly long into people's reasons for living or choices they make yet still giving us concise thoughts
- The battles make sense and are always ALWAYS interesting and different (I don't know how you do it)
- The MC is so real in his reasonings for what he does. It's not that something in particular instantly changes his views and makes him a hero or that someone else changes his mind. but that over time through many many events big and small he decides to do something about it as he grows more confident. I've never read a story where as the MC grows in power so does their morals/want to do something about the world. It's so interesting.
- I loved the fact he makes mistakes as well at the start of his career. Having the kyptionite be stolen by him and getting into a relationship with Rose was by far one of his worst ideas to date but over time he's learning to grow up and mature into someone who knows what to do and not to do.
- And this chapter was epic on many scales. A big win for Null and Anarchy for keep quite and smart to finish off everything themselves. It also makes sense cause Anarchy would totally want something like Big Brother taken down, he'd tots be a jackass to null while doing it (sending him through without warning xD). Null would totally wait and do things quite and quickly, just like a trained thief would.

Good lord I love this story. I'll totally be keeping an eye on it for future updates. Also if you ever have any recommendations for what to read I'm sure plenty of people would love to hear them ;)

Thank you so so soooooo much!
- Vortozan
Vortz chapter 41 . 7/30
Better to stop him then and there with a kill than with 100% chance of failing to stopping him without killing him.
He was literally going to cause other people to die. Better to stop him in the act than let him continue it. "What have you done?" are you kidding me mate?! Shut the hell up you dumb ass, sometimes there ain't another option
darrelljcook1 chapter 42 . 7/29
1.3 million nanite infested humans. Yeah, not all of them were at the battle. I wonder how anyone else might seek to activate them? Hmm, I doubt Max put all his eggs in one basket. What were the backups like?
I don't really know why but i want Null to utterly trounce Grant like beaten within an inch of life level of trouncing.
7,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »