Reviews for Butterflies
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
In chapter 1 you said Clementine never held hands with Lee, that’s not true because she held hands with him in season 1.
James chapter 19 . 4/22/2019
Is it not at all odd to anyone Clem is 11 years old and Sarah is 15...? I’m trying to see beyond that age gap, but I can’t shake the uncomfortable feelings I get from reading a romance about a little kid being in a romantic relationship with a teenager. I don’t care how mature Clem is or how Sarah acts younger than her age... I seriously doubt the adults would encourage an 11 year old to date a 15 year old teenager.

Again, I’m really trying to look past this because this story has some great plot and writing. It would’ve been far less creepy and weird if you had simply aged Clementine up or made Sarah younger. That wouldn’t have been a significant change either! Would’ve made the story far less creepy in my opinion...
LEE blenderiano chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
man thats awessome just what am i looking for good dialogues good story everthing good
FEMEMEME chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Walter said "Zombie apocalypse" lol small mistake?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/22/2017
(picture of snoop lion/dog/whatever) that's the cutest shit i've ever seen
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2016
Love this story
littlebirdgina chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Heidi... Seriously... You are SO good at writing fics...Just kill me now! Thank you soooo much for writing this! I AM SOOOO OBSESSED!
Cameron grove chapter 32 . 9/22/2016
I know you said no sequel...and its been a while...but sequel?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/4/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2016
Do you really hate Clem that much? Your making her a lesbian, do u know God hates lesbians? So if Clem is a lesbian she's going to hell! Fuck you. Please telltale don't MAKE_HER_A_LESBIAN
ClarahandCream chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
That story was so adorable! #Clarah4life!
lettuce-effect chapter 32 . 8/3/2015
... That's it? :( but this story has so much potential...

sarah learning to survive in the new world, rebeccas pregnanncy, jane coming back and possibly taking Sarah under her wing but clem doesnt like that, or something! :(

NOOOOOO!
Your Favorite Homosexual chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
YAY IT'S HAPPENING
Tmntfan4ever chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
This is soo sweet please make more clementine x Sarah stories!
Rain Young chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
I love this, thank you so much! x