Reviews for To Tea or Not to Tea, An Aoshi and Misao Story
Kaleeena chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I love it! Good job! May I suggest a sequel?
aquafinaSEK chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
AW...
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I love your story! I'm usually indifferent about A/M but I really like your story. I already knew I was going to like it because it has Misao-chan in it. Misao rocks! And I love the whole tricking Aoshi thing. Go Misao!

~WR

"Oh, Okon, our little baby is all grown up and seducing the Okashira. I...I'm so proud!"
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Yaayy! A great story that tortures Aoshi instead of Misao... woohoo! Great writing, good plot, quite funny at times, and, of course, really cute and... AxM fluffy.
Airna chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Great story. but i sort of feel sorri for aoshi. ALL THAT TORTURE! oh well. that's wat made the gret story, rite?
Ai chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I liked your story very much.
Katisha888 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Charming and w/ a dash of comedy. Just the right mix. A story wherein the icicle finally melts due to Misao's trick(serves him right too). I like it, hope you make more stories in this vein.
Prudence-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I absolutely LOVE fictions in which Misao-chan makes Aoshi-sama a fool D LOL They are SO adorably KAWAII! Loved it!

love, Prudence-chan

PS: Poor Shiro _ What if Misao-chan played match-maker for... Omasu or Okon?
Misao Silent-mode chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
absolutely, completely, intensively PERFECT! very very funny, and very "misaoish": i can REALLY imagine misao playing a trick on her okashira. great job!
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*cracks up* So CUTE!
Sai Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
So sweet!
TBOtaku chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Buwahahahahahahaha~! EXCELLENT WORK, my fellow RuroKen fan! Meow, I love that word! RUROKEN! ;; Please read my fan fictions! ;_; *sniffl* _V" woo~ -TBO~~
pia chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
it's funny and sweet! i especially like the way you describe aoshi as 'cadaverous one' HAHAHA!
Kat77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I don't kno if I have reviewed this yet, I might have , but I just wanted you to know how much I love this story great job!
Adrienne1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000