Reviews for Bolts from the Blue!
ArtimuosJackson chapter 7 . 2/10
So basically in books Harry should act like some thirty years old rather than a twelve years old child, clearly you forget that part of life.
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 1/12
Stopped reading after re enactment of the dwarves singjng. Totally with you harry and bilbo hate anyone just barging in and doing whatever they want and making sure that you will be tortured because of their actions/blamed.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
This is a marvelous idea and I hope this will one day become a full story.

jabarber69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Hey that was a cool story...but I was expecting at least a harem of girls on that beach...
Lydia-Hood chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
Actually a Delibird might have been a better match for Hedwig, being a Snowy Owl, and the Delibird being a Ice / Flying Pokemon, it makes alot more sense than a Grass / Flying Pokemon, plus the evolution of the Rowlet looks fairly male-ish, not really a nice look for Hedwig. While yea the Delibird isn't a great Pokemon, frankly I don't think Hedwig should be anything less than secretly an Articuno disguised as a lesser and much more common Pokemon, like Delibird, since they match in type so it would be a perfect disguise.
RNEW chapter 13 . 5/11/2017
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
This chapter seems like an excellent start! I hope to see this story developed more in the future! :)
dead feather chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Will there be any pt.2 or those small sequels told abou?
Jfoodsama chapter 2 . 2/22/2017
I cringed so hard at the second story. I didn't even read half of it!
Still, great job for all the other stories!
Syra Nyth chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
Hi, if you don't want to continue this, please let me know! I would love to possibly supply you with a few ideas for more fanfics as a type of payment, if you'd like? This is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2017
Whoa that was grim but good.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I love ur fics and how you write!
LWJ2 chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Great action story, thanks for sharing it.
Thundramon chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
Love that Vernon is a Snorlax & Dudley is a Makuhita

Hope Harry gets an Aegislash for Gryffindor Sword & captures the Basilisk which would be awesome as a Legendary Zygarde, his Patronus could be Xerneas (which might be over the top) but Sawsbuck might be cool for James, Mightyena/Houndoom for Sirius & obviously Lycanroc for Remus, perhaps Florges for Lily

Harry's team is Luxray, Aegislash, Zygarde, Sawsbuck, Houndoom, Lycanroc, Florges

Wonder what Voldemort's Team will be?
Nagini is rather boring as a Seviper perhaps a Steelix or may be Serperior, his other pokemon could be based on his Horcruxes or may just be a single Hydreigon indicating he is a multi-headed snake/dragon, Pettigrew is obviously an Alolan Raticate, Snape is a Crobat, Lucius is a Zangoose (Furret seems to dorky for Lucius), Voldemort's Legendary looks mostly like Yveltal.

Also 3 of the Hogwarts Founders Pokemon are Fire-Types, I think Solgaleo for Gryffindor, Articuno for Ravenclaw, Groudon for Hufflepuff & Zygarde for Slytherin with the whole of Hogwarts being represented by a Dragon like Dialga might have been cooler.

Also ROFLing at the Dumbledore Drampa Comparison!
MayaHikari chapter 7 . 12/4/2016