Reviews for Bolts from the Blue!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 6/6
Hey that was a cool story...but I was expecting at least a harem of girls on that beach...
Lydia-Hood chapter 16 . 5/12
Actually a Delibird might have been a better match for Hedwig, being a Snowy Owl, and the Delibird being a Ice / Flying Pokemon, it makes alot more sense than a Grass / Flying Pokemon, plus the evolution of the Rowlet looks fairly male-ish, not really a nice look for Hedwig. While yea the Delibird isn't a great Pokemon, frankly I don't think Hedwig should be anything less than secretly an Articuno disguised as a lesser and much more common Pokemon, like Delibird, since they match in type so it would be a perfect disguise.
RNEW chapter 13 . 5/11
Brutal.
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 15 . 3/26
This chapter seems like an excellent start! I hope to see this story developed more in the future! :)
dead feather chapter 15 . 3/18
Will there be any pt.2 or those small sequels told abou?
Jfoodsama chapter 2 . 2/22
I cringed so hard at the second story. I didn't even read half of it!
Still, great job for all the other stories!
All-Good-Marauders chapter 14 . 1/31
Hi, if you don't want to continue this, please let me know! I would love to possibly supply you with a few ideas for more fanfics as a type of payment, if you'd like? This is absolutely amazing!
Whoa that was grim but good.
I love ur fics and how you write!
LWJ2 chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Great action story, thanks for sharing it.
Thundramon chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
Love that Vernon is a Snorlax & Dudley is a Makuhita

Hope Harry gets an Aegislash for Gryffindor Sword & captures the Basilisk which would be awesome as a Legendary Zygarde, his Patronus could be Xerneas (which might be over the top) but Sawsbuck might be cool for James, Mightyena/Houndoom for Sirius & obviously Lycanroc for Remus, perhaps Florges for Lily

Harry's team is Luxray, Aegislash, Zygarde, Sawsbuck, Houndoom, Lycanroc, Florges

Wonder what Voldemort's Team will be?
Nagini is rather boring as a Seviper perhaps a Steelix or may be Serperior, his other pokemon could be based on his Horcruxes or may just be a single Hydreigon indicating he is a multi-headed snake/dragon, Pettigrew is obviously an Alolan Raticate, Snape is a Crobat, Lucius is a Zangoose (Furret seems to dorky for Lucius), Voldemort's Legendary looks mostly like Yveltal.

Also 3 of the Hogwarts Founders Pokemon are Fire-Types, I think Solgaleo for Gryffindor, Articuno for Ravenclaw, Groudon for Hufflepuff & Zygarde for Slytherin with the whole of Hogwarts being represented by a Dragon like Dialga might have been cooler.

Also ROFLing at the Dumbledore Drampa Comparison!
MayaHikari chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
great idea. Harry using his Slytherin cunning. hahaha
MayaHikari chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
kids should not own any electronics unless they are responsible using it (they can pay for their monthly fees to prevent being broke, set it up as a reward after chores/homework are done). I suggest they own their own/gifted a phone when they reach high school because if they lost it and want a replacement they can use their allowance to pay for it. as adult do it to pass time during a drive/traffic, it should really be a rule that they face someone when they are talking to them [not stuck on the phone screen while replying without hearing you at all]. as everything in life better in moderation not to be addicted.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
for a game the battle system makes sense, but i wouldnt want to read it if fights were done like in games, would be incredibly weird to read
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
Fumbles will probably try to feed Harry love potions keyed to Ron so they become friends