Reviews for Bolts from the Blue!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 7/6
Bahahahahaaaa! XD nice one! LOVE LOVE LOVE it when Harry is smart.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 7/6
#cackles# Figures Ron would be a pansy about the whole thing since he's an avid Dumbledore follower. Would have been a much shorter war if they'd done something similar. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/6
#cackles# not smart to tick off someone with money and a legal reason to give you a smack down. XD LOVE IT!
God1643 chapter 8 . 6/30
Is this the longest chapter yet? Just curious.
Liked the conclusion very much, especially thought the description of how Harry was petrified was so anticlimactic that I burst into laughter and subsequent tears of mirth. That laughter woke my dog, who stared at me like I was Luna after a mention of one of her creatures.
Great job, needed a good laugh.
Arrowman chapter 13 . 5/18
Amazing battle.
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 5/18
It would be interesting to see your take on the sending back of information
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 5/11
managing to make any sense with the material given in DH takes sheer genius. I've seen this done elsewhere using muggle explosives but it's still genius
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 5/11
Most amusing
. Just quit the poor troll.
. Lake. Meadows. And that's it.
Harry did not make a painful face (because of headache) to Snape this first evening and seems interested in potions and Hermione is his first friend,
I guess Snape will ignore Harry and treat like he would any other Griffindor.
Snape is not that much indulgent towards Draco.
will be friends with Penelope, and thus friends with Percy. Dumbledore may have Ron and Percy stay for Christmas?
. If it does not, they will become much closer.
It's all up to you :-)
noddwyd chapter 16 . 4/13
I think I get it though. Squibs and Magicals are human and muggles are all pokemon. Still sentient but different. This means the human population would be quite small. Only a few million at most, probably. What if the reverse was true and Harry woke up as a pokemon? What would he be? It would at least make a good omake. Maybe a fire type to match wands? Or a ghost type due to his connection to death and the cloak? A story where Dudley is Harry's dumb trainer sounds hilarious.
noddwyd chapter 16 . 4/13
Darn, I was hoping for Slytherin so he could get snivy.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 7 . 2/10
So basically in books Harry should act like some thirty years old rather than a twelve years old child, clearly you forget that part of life.
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 1/12
Stopped reading after re enactment of the dwarves singjng. Totally with you harry and bilbo hate anyone just barging in and doing whatever they want and making sure that you will be tortured because of their actions/blamed.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
This is a marvelous idea and I hope this will one day become a full story.

TGM
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Hey that was a cool story...but I was expecting at least a harem of girls on that beach...