Reviews for My Homecoming
Stacie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is really good! Don't desert this fic, come back!

And to Meg: I'm pretty sure Hoot was a made up character. On the dvd, they said he was compliled of a couple personalities from the real deltas interviewed. On imdb its says 'Sfc. Norm "Hoot" Gibson'. I dunno where u got Hooten from.
Lady Hades chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hey it's me. This was lovely:D Does this mean Hoot still lives with his parents? Bless. I loved it, HE'S HOME AND ALIVE! *grin*

Lady Hades
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Hoot was my favorite character from the movie. I would love to read more of this.
Anariel chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
i like this. hoot always seemed like an unreal character to me, like he was there for a moral or a reminder of soldiers feelings more than for a character addition. you've done a great job making him sound like a person. exquisite.
meg chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
just a note: the guys last name was hooten, not gibson. that's where he got his nickname
love-ends-with-hope chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Great Story! Please continue soon!
Leto chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Promising start. Please continue.
ME chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
keep going! good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Help me out ya'll I've sent countless emails to the new category section we have about 5 bhd stories in misc movies. Pester them about making a BHD section on the site.
Prue chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I love black hawk down fics. keep on writing. its great
Plato's Tragedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
This is a very intersting angle, i like it! Awe poor Hoot! It's all just so sweet and cute...i had a smile on my face the whole time i was reading it! keep up the good work!