Reviews for Rebirth of the Two Sons
Adventreader221 chapter 12 . 6/20
Ok I'm going to be using a couple of the past reviews however I will only be using what I know is the most important things. I also want you to know I am not flaming I actually want to see just where this story goes and I hope to see another update really really soon-

Anyways here goes-First is why did you put Kurenai and Hinata in Naruto's harem I have nothing against Kurenai but isn't she be with Asuma? I don't mind it if she is, however I request that she is different than her canon self. Why haven't Yugito and Naruto talked together about what happened at the bridge at wave and that he used the kyuubi's chakra for the first time.

In one of the earlier chapters when you had Tsunade test him for his elemental Affinity you should go check that out and have it where he has not just wind, but Earth, Water and Lightning as one of the earlier reviews did point out that it can indeed save you a huge amount of hassle, but that was still a good portrayal of that part so I'm not complaining.

I also saw that you used a couple different elements from Avatar the Last Airbender very nice touch, but you don't really need to have it called the same name as it doesn't seem genuine from a readers point of view, but otherwise a nice touch indeed.

Also for a possible addition to the harem, even though the you don't like the suggestions I simply ask what about Karin. She is an uzumaki and Naruto is still Minato's son so in a way it would be like kushina and minato but with different types of personalities with karin being the smart one and naruto being the hyperactive one. Plus naruto still part uzumaki from the blood in him that he inherited from mito herself.

Do I think you are downplaying Naruto, yes, do I think you should give him a better understanding of just how powerful he shall be in the future, oh absolutely. However since this is your story I can't tell you how to write this. Anyways good luck and I hope to see another chapter soon Peace out
Gravitonne chapter 1 . 5/22
So he got none of the perks of good nurture, just the kekkai genkai. According to this story the upbringing of an individual doesn't even matter. The original Naruto flourished when he was taken care of and taught. This one had that from the beginning, still he is dumb as a rock. He got all the cons though, he whined like Malfoy when he didn't get the positive attention as the Senju heir and broke down to the Fox's manipulation. I see nothing of the brave, powerful, never give up Naruto in this. This one wouldn't even dare face Sasuke without his powers. The original would've thought with his bare hands no matter how outclassed.
Gravitonne chapter 1 . 5/22
i'm iam chapter 1 . 2/21
i feel like none of your reviewers realise that the fight between naruto and sasuke was just a possible outcome of this story foreseen by the sage. they seem to think that it will actually happen like that
malikmi95 chapter 7 . 2/16
wha? how the hell the civilians get away with that, why'd tsunade so wimp :(
demonfox2140 chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
I liked your unique view on the chunin exams it was interesting and different and way better than canon chunin exams. I do have two questions though why did you put Kurenai and Hinata in Naruto's harem I have nothing against Kurenai but isn't she bethere with Asuma? As for Hinata while I am a little mad you added her to the harem at first. I don't mind it if she is way different in every way than her cannon self and what Kishimoto portrayed her as. Also why haven't Yugito and Naruto talked together about what happened at the bridge at wave and that he used the kyuubi's chakra for the first time. I am also guessing that Naruto or Temari will not be spending any time together until after the chunin exams or sometime during the Shippuden timeline? Anyway I enjoyed this chapter and looK forward to more of this story and your others.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Yep same as canon, even if you change some minor things it still doesnt change the fact that you the main base for your character is the same as before -_- Think about it for a second, what would be so interesting about reading a story when you already basically know how it's gonna do down in the end.
Kuro Akuma chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Sooo it's basically the same as canon but with some bloodlines and a different mother? Naruto is still the dumbass from canon, check! Still running after Sasuke, check! Still the talentless shinobi just because his ancestor is Asura, check! What is different about your story anyway? Shouldn't he be different since he does have some family and his life wasn't a shitfaced as it was in canon?! Hashirama was also the same as him but was he weak from the start? Not to mention he already wants to "save" Sasuke, he seems even more retarded than canon Naruto (who had legimate excuses for being stupid). Also, with so many bloodlines how was Sasuke even fighting against him in the first chapter? He has Mokuton, Kyubi, Sage Mode, Magnet and whatnot!
Johnathan Rawls chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
I want to know if it is possible for me to do your story on my wattpad profile i like this story alot and would like to know if it is possible for me to do it email address is message me your answer
Johnathan Rawls chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
I hope that you can update the next chapter soon
Jack Daniels chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
update soon that was pretty good
hallowmask123 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
i beg you please switch hanabi for kurotsuchi it just disturbs me that you are having a little girl with naruto, even if you are aging her closer to narutos age i cant agree with it. not to mention if you pair him with kurotsuchi there is so much potential to be had. its like having a ninja romeo and juliet and im positive that it is more appealing then narutoxhanabi
Johnathan Rawls chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Update on the next chapter soon please don't leave me hanging here it's just getting good and I'm dying to know what happens in the next chapter soon please don't keep me waiting for long like this one and could you edit the part where Naruto finds out his elemental affinity it would save you from alot of bad reviews
death390 chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
I'm sorry I can't seem to read it this, I like the overall writing style but I had a number of issues with this story. Primarily the awkwardness that is how Naruto is used in this story including things along the lines of giving him the mission of removing the cycle of hatred at age 5 with no real reasoning, thus removing a major aspect of development; excessive lull sections like Jariya losing Naruto, the scene with uchiha before Naruto is born; and the extremely close aspects of avatar the last airbender, kata statues from book of fire when zuko and aang impress the dragons, statues of previous avatars in the air temple; as a few examples. I bid you good luck with your writing.
bill2011us chapter 12 . 10/21/2016