Reviews for Rebirth of the Two Sons
bill2011us chapter 12 . 10/21
I need more, please !, I need to know how badass naruto is ! LOl
Thabane Tha Creator chapter 12 . 10/20
Oh no...Hatake clan? WTF Man? I'm not trying to flame you but that was a cringe worthy moment.
Kingkong4life86 chapter 10 . 10/20
Some I can understand, but why not Anko, Karin or Fuu for this harem? What are your plans for them?
Don't stop! It's amazing and so interesting to read this fanfiction
Akamatt chapter 12 . 10/19
I am so glad you gave Naruto the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique, it always bothered me that he never learned in canon; that and the Clone Great Explosion Technique.
Good job on the first test, so glad to see a different test in the first round.
TeganCappa chapter 11 . 10/17
Super fun and emotional chapter. Glad to see Mei included! Love her personality.
bankai777 chapter 12 . 10/17
Will Naruto meet Samui
rouge killer naruto chapter 12 . 10/17
Good chpter should add more villages to the chunin exam but very good chpter
salomjesus3 chapter 12 . 10/17
Thanks for the update!
Shirokin97 chapter 11 . 9/19
This is too close to canon for my liking, but your other story "Madaras Student" is awesome I hope you continue update that one.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 8/25
ugh fuck this story considering you've completely destroyed it right off the bat. There's no need for Naruto to be a Jinchuriki now as Kushina isn't pregnant with Naruto so way to go on completely fucking everything up lol. God I hate stories like this it makes no sense that Naruto would still be born on October 10th and still have Kurama sealed inside of him when Tsunade ends up being his mother
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 8/11
Great work. I personally like these lengthy chapters.
Akamatt chapter 11 . 8/10
Wow, this chapter was intense but a little too dialogue heavy. You really didn't have Sakura or Yugito say or do anything at all in this chapter other than the tailed beast moment. I'm very grateful for the fast update, can't wait for the next chapter.
Rianeal chapter 11 . 8/9
Sooo Lemme get this straight. Naruto who you revealed to only have 1 fking Chakra Nature? Can use Mokuton? How fking Dumb are you...? Basics. Water/Earth. Thats the basic azz requirement. Like gosh. He aspires to become Hokage but what has he honestly really done about it. Man, this story has soo many flaws.
Rianeal chapter 8 . 8/9
To be honest. This just Canon Naruto. So fucking ridiculous. Only reason this story gets attention is simply cause you just happened to change the Mother of Naruto, and change a few events. Regardless Naruto is still the fucking same. Your scenarios don't even work. Sooo he has a Mother, well she acknowledges him. So the village hates him as a Jinchuriki. He's the only fking SENJU HEIR. MOKUTON! DUMBAZZ. EVEN in the canon, he was respected because of his legacy. You're storyline literally shits on all that? Like what? Common sense wow... He practices a Jutsu instead of working on his actual skills. He says he'll catch up to Sasuke... but yeah.. How is he doing that? Oh wait he's not. He's pranking the fking Village as if he was an Orphan dying for attention/respect since everyone hates himm? Sound familiar.