Reviews for The Best Man
smith041 chapter 21 . 1/25
WOOoo Just Awesome
Varsini C P chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Thank you for your great storyline. It was wonderful. Continue writing. You have a great future as an author.
Spunkie09 chapter 21 . 6/2/2017
Thank you for such a great story. I just found it and glad I did. Great job! Loved it
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2016
New fave fic. Please write a new fic.
KirstenSmee chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely adored this story. So, so good! The relationships, the ups and downs of life, everything! So glad I found this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/18/2016
Just reread your story! Please write another story:). I love them all. You're so talented! I needed a happy escape and knew just who to turn to! Thank you:)
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
Good for both of them. Edward earning the evening anchorman spot. Bella taking the program nationwide. The children they have and are having. Do Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett have children too? I hope, if they wanted them, that they do. Not everyone does, *raises hand*. Love kids, I really do, just never wanted my own. Just borrow the others and give them back. Is this reading program real. I may have to volunteer for it, if it is. We live near a hospital. I liked the ending to this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
Well, look at you. You turned it all around in one chapter and didn't even need the other two. I had a feeling that the station would cause him to miss the wedding altogether, so, color me shocked that he was merely late. For being a live broadcast there at GMA, I'm surprised at how many taped segments he was doing. It seemed weird. Alice and Jasper had a wonderful wedding. It sounded beautiful. I laughed at Bella and Rose wearing pink dresses to the rehearsal. Great prank! Edward turning down the contract was perfect. He wasn't happy with what they had him doing. I don't like that he virtually rewarded Jane with advising James to get her to do what he was doing. She doesn't deserve to be rewarded. I do like that she'll be gone though. His proposal was very sweet. Now that he'll be home, they can really start their life together. He's lucky the station wanted him back. His job is one of the most difficult jobs to get. They had to have promoted another man there to take over his spot with Jane . . . he's been gone for well over seven months. You turned it around, that's all that matters now.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
I had to pop to the top to make sure this was clicked complete. With only three chapters left and Edward down to being home less than two days a week now, and them not communicating how much it hurts Bella, I thought for sure there would be at least ten more chapters to work it out. If he really even wants to anymore. A career doesn't keep you warm at night. Never has, never will. Well, unless you sell your body for a living. Nope, even that is the most cold job to have out there.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
Exactly what I said would happen in my last review, is happening. Love is strong, really strong. However, living apart and doing very separate things puts a very big hardship on that love. Not to mention the very cold other half of your bed.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
I'm glad that they are going to try to make this work. I personally, could never do it. I couldn't imagine being away from my husband four days a week. And, if they think it's only going to be those four days, they're mistaken. Jenks said, he'd be filling in for the anchors here and there. No, full time means just that, full time. I quit a job because they wanted me to travel. No love should always come first. Kudos to them, if it works out.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Of course he got the offer. The offer he didn't tell Bella about. The one he knew may happen. They just opened the store. I don't think she'll want to leave it. This is not good for them. It's great for Edward and his career though.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
That viper Jane was so jealous of Edward and his trip to NY. Add to that, Bella has what Jane was never going to have, Edward. So, she pulls a bitch move like that to destroy what was supposed to be a closed party, with only friends. I hope she gets knocked down to weather girl for it. To use the networks people and resources, to play a childish game like that, was disgusting. The poor cameraman, caught in the middle there. Edward was so wrong for keeping this from her. As was Rose, Emmett, Jasper and Alice. They all knew and nobody told her. Still don't even understand why they would keep it from her. Was it for all the reasons that Bella pointed out? Because it sure seems that way. He says he wanted her happy. That's not what he managed to do here.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
This is now the second thing he's keeping from Bella. He's being looked at by GMA as a possible puzzle piece for them, yet doesn't tell Bella. He's the owner of her shop, and is not telling her. I'm beginning those why such a sweet man wasn't attached, when Bella showed up at the weddings. He omits VERY important details from conversations. This will backfire on him, in a very big way.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
Jasper ran right into that fumble with Alice, didn't he? That was funny. They just got the women to Chicago and now it looks like Edward may get a job in New York. Yikes. I hope not. I hope it's just a massive opportunity for him to get the evening news in lieu of his morning one. There in Chicago. Again, yikes!