Reviews for Mélomanie
gaylelbf chapter 7 . 5/4/2019
Such a romantic ending after prolonged suffering.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
A deep, beautiful story. Loved the music descriptions.
Freeland chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Love the exotic music...The Japanese ones are just amazing. And Cloud Atalas was exactly what I was hearing going over the chapters, even before I actually saw it at the end of the chapter. Sort of seeing Robert Frobisher as Q in another life. And boffin and Star Wars references? Amazing haha:
cinimar chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
animebooklover14 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
So I'm not sure if your done with this yet or not but its been over a year and I wanna say its amazing! I love this story and if there is more to it I would love to see an update!
Seraphus chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
wonderful story! 3
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Loved it!
Tori-Bird627 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Amazing! Have you thought of doing this story in Q's point of view?
Pakmai chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
This was a wonderful, adorable story that had me nearly squealing in delight by the end. Thank you for writing it!
Linorien chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
This was such a lovely story to read. I thought you did a wonderful job with characterization and I loved your song choices. Especially Lindsey Sterling; she is a favourite of mine.
sybil branson jr chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
ha, just a lurker here. but this honestly was SO GOOD. like REALLY. like not even words, what icant no.

okay. anyways, this was beautiful. been here from the start, and so much kudos to you for continuing to write even though i know you mustve really had to drag for a while. this is BEAUTIFUL.

:D id love to see more
happychica chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Thanks so much for more of this wonderful story! It was particularly well timed, as being in a transition period myself made sympathizing with Bond both easier and rather comforting.

You write music very well. It's not all "sweet" and "flowing" - you writing actually makes it possible to imagine what kind of music Q would be playing. Well done!

I hope things go better for you IRL. Sickness always sucks.
TheLadyJai chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Well.
This was a ride! I'm glad you put the meaning of the title in the story, thanks for that. I also loved the idea of this, it's like an AU but not. It was a really good read! The emotions were real and the characters were very well written.
Thanks for the amazing journey!
Arch-Nemesis chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful fic.

ArchNemesis