Reviews for If-RENT
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
Come back! This is too good to let go!
Commander Khashoggi chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
WRITE MORE!
The Author 15 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This is amazing just wish chapter 1 was a bit longer
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I love this story so much and I was worried you weren't going to update any more. Please keep writing! (:
FanzelForever chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Please, please, please keep this going! I love it so far, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
FanzelForever chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Please tell me you're continuing this! I'm dying to read more Mark/Elizabeth now :)
FanzelForever chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Why am I shipping this so hard? I did not need to go down this path...
FanzelForever chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I didn't know how I was going to feel about the idea of Elizabeth and Mark as a couple, but so far this is the cutest thing ever! You write Elizabeth's dialogue perfectly! The way she stutters and gets all awkward is so perfect. I love this. Great job.
Mathilde chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I love it! Please update soon :)
Anon chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
This story is actually really cute. Please keep updating it because I like this concept a lot!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This is great. Please keep going with this.
knaveofhooks chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is absolutely perfect. Please write more!
Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I loved it. Poor Elizabeth, that must have been awkward. I'm glad that Mark and Lucas know each other, although its probably really weird for Elizabeth. I love Kate, your characterisation of her is spot on. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Liar-Liar-A chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really really like where this is going, it's awesome that you actually had the idea to make something out of Elizabeth and Mark! Can't wait for more!
Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I loved it! You've really captured all of their personalities. It was great and i can't wait to read the next part. Thanks!